Jacksepticeye X Reader

Update: THE PHOTO SHOULD BE UP THERE NOW
Me and my two friends asked my art teacher to draw Jacksepticeye, and he did!
The pic on the left is the the pic he used to draw it, and the one on the right is the final copy.
It looks so COOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!
My other friend is possibly gonna ask if he could draw Markiplier.
Lvl 2
---
I yawned as I sat in the dark reading on my phone. Rubbing my eyes, I continued to read. That didn't last long because my stomach rumbled loudly.

"Time to eat..." I said to myself. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. As I was walking, I passed Jack's room. I listened to my boyfriend yell like a maniac for millions of people.

"If life gives you lemons, you say, 'I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS!' I'M GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN.... WITH COMBUSTIBLE LEMONS!"

I chuckled at my Irishman and continued to walk to the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen, I realized the main reason why I walked in.

What am I gonna eat?

The fridge just had healthy food, which I wasn't in the mood for.

I JUST ran out of (Fav/Food), so that was out of the picture.

And the pantree had all these foods that we didn't even EAT.

I rolled my eyes and sat on a chair. It wasn't until I almost knocked down a certain jar when I realized what I'm gonna eat.

Jack's cookies.

Yes, they are one of his prized possessions, but, you know, I'm hungry.

You don't mess with (Y/N) when she's hungry.

I greedily opened the top and grabbed two palm-sized cookies out of the jar. After eating a cookie, I grabbed a cup of milk and continued to eat the other cookie.

"... LIKE A BOSS!!! I'LL SEE YOU GUYS.... IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!"

'Shit, I gotta hurry...' I thought. I shoved the remainingcookie into my mouth, washed it down with milk, and dusted off my shirt.

'It wouldn't hurt to bring one with me, would it?' I went to grab one more, but....

There were no more.

Shitshitshitshit....

I ran into my room and hid under a blanket with my phone to wait for the worst.

20 minutes later

I decided to slowly come out of my hiding cocoon just to see what happened. As soon as I lifted off my blanket, I heard an unmanly screech erupt from the kitchen. I quickly sunk back into my cocoon.

Loud footsteps.

Louder footsteps.

They're coming closer.

The door opened slowly.

"(Y/N)...." Jack said slowly. I remained silent.

"I know you're in here....."

"Cookie thief..." He whispered. I heard his footsteps come closer to my bed. All of a sudden, the blanket was ripped off of me and I yelped loudly. I tried to run, but Jack grabbed me by the waist and threw me back on the bed and began tickling me.

"J-JACK!!!?!?!" I said in between giggles.

"Apologize!" He said, his Irish accent shining through.

"IMMMMMM SOORRRRRYYY!!!!!" I yelled, tears threatening to fall. He let go and stood close to the bed with his arms crossed and a small smirk on his face. I took a few seconds to catch my breath and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry for stealing your cookies. I was hungry...." I pouted.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Its fine." He gave me a hand so I could get up. I took the hand and got up from the bed. As I was about to walk away, a hand pulled me backwards. Jack twirled me towards him and grabbed my hips. He puts his lips on mine briskly. I ran one of my hands through his soft green hair and put my hands behind his neck.

We broke away and I put my head in his chest. He snuggled his head into my neck and we stayed that way for a while.

"What did I do to deserve you...." Jack muttered to himself.
---
That was an awkward ending.

A Cole Sprouse X Reader #2 is in the works people!