Perverted! Crush X Reader

This is gonna be a quick one.
---
You were enjoying your much needed sleep with your boyfriend (C/N). After hearing some snickers, you open one eye to see what he was doing. He was sitting close to your feet and on his phone.

'Hes probably just going through social media...' You think to yourself. Shrugging, you fall back asleep.

After hearing more snickers and now something touching you, you open both eyes wide. (C/N) was recording you and touching your leg. You scream and stare at him mouth agape.

"(C/N)! What the fuck are you doing!?"

(C/N) only stares, a slight blush filling his face. He looks down in embarrassment. You look down at yourself. You realize you are only wearing one of (C/N)'s big shirts and your underwear.

Smirking, you tap him, grab his hand, and direct him to the bed next to you. You straddle him once he pays down.

"So, what's with recording me sleep in your clothes?" You bite your lip. "Like what you see?"

(C/N) tries to talk, but it ends up being him opening his mouth and staring.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies...." You say, close his mouth, and kiss him passionately. After just putting your hand through his hair, he kisses you harder and flips you over.

That led to some adventure.
---
Lol that awkward ending.

I got dared to keep this wallpaper until Friday, and I partially REALLY LIKE IT, and I partially don't.

I saw it in English class, and I wanted to scream.

I showed my mom, and she thought it was Sam Winchester b/c she didn't see the metal arm.