Dean Winchester X Reader AU

So I had this weird/ awesome dream. Its a mix of Supernatural and Beauty and the Beast (the show). I had the thought that I'm just gonna turn it into an imagine! Its really long by the way.
leilataylor12
Weird things to look out for:
1. Flying werewolves
2. Men wearing girly bracelets
3. Men kidnapping women
4. A giant birdhouse for a roof
5. YouTubers
There's some READER DESCRIPTION

---
I was looking out the window at the summer camp. It was split into 3 different buildings; one with the Markiplier logo, one with the Jacksepticeye logo, and one with the Pewdiepie logo. At the entrance, there was a person with name tags.

"What's your your name?", the receptionist asked.

"(Y/N) (L/N).", my mom replied. He gave her the tag. It had my name on it and a little Septic Sam.

My mom dropped me off and left to work. I walked with my (F/C) cooler and found the teachers I was supposed to work with.

I then saw a person with green hair and a gray jacket talking to someone that looked just like him. I knew one of them was Jacksepticeye!

Then, one of them had red makeup around his eyes(imagine Josh Dun) and the other one didn't. I waved at the normal one and he smiled and waved back.

Time skip to recess time

As we all ran out of the building to the blacktop, all of the kids ran towards the sports equipment. I was about to grab the last volleyball and play by myself, but I felt some sort of aura. An aura that was drawing me to the woods behind the camp. I started walking, then it turned into a job, and lastly a run. I'm surprised no one is calling me to come back.

                                      ^^ Dean POV ^^

I sat on top of the largest tree in the forest waiting for (Y/N). I had been watching her from afar for a while, and waiting for a time to strike.

I had gotten a thing from Sam where I can hypnotize anyone I want to do anything of my doing. I didn't wanna get carried away, so I'm just bringing her to the forest.

But because I "asked too much of him", we got into an argument and parted ways for a while.

She began to walk into the forest and look around. Maybe I should let her do her own thing now. I took her off the "spell".

End of Dean POV

I looked around and saw a beautiful forest surrounding me. How did I get here? I need to get out! I began running in a random direction.

I heard rustling behind me. I stopped and turned around. There was nothing. I kept on running. I heard more rustling. I turned around while running. There was a man chasing after me!

I ran even faster while looking backwards. He was getting closer. I turned back around.

A pair of arms stopped me. I looked up and saw the man that was chasing me. I opened my mouth to scream, but he covered it instead.

"Don't scream.", the man said. He slowly removed his hand from my face.

"Why were you chasing me? Where am I? How do I get out of here?", I immediately asked.

"Okay one, I'm trying to help you, 2, your in a forest, and 3, its easy.", he said.

"What do you want from me?", I asked.