Peter Parker X Reader (1)

So, I've been reading some Peter Parker imagines lately, and I've kinda grown to like Peter and Tom Holland in general.
This was inspired by Dreams_07
---

*BANG*

I shifted from my almost pouncing position and moved my legs as fast as I could. I could see my brother already far ahead of me, smiling, as if he already knew he would win. Again.

We passed others quickly, and it was Pietro and I neck-to-neck. When my right foot hit the ground, I took a breath and began to speed up.

I had passed Pietro by a few inches, so I was now in first place. The finish like was in sight, and I smiled. I looked to the right, towards the bleachers, towards my family.

I saw my mother wave at me and smile, and my other sister Wanda holding a vivid sign that said, 'Go Maximoff's!'. Wanda was always good at art. Whether it was drawing, painting, you name it. She was skilled.

I looked back at the track and began to slow down so I could actually stop after I passed the finish line. I looked over to my left, and a blur of blue and blond passed me by.

Pietro had won.

Again.

We stood together as we were awarded our medals. After getting our pictures taken, we walked to the bleachers where my mother and Wanda were waiting.

"Good job guys!" Wanda said enthusiastically and pulled us both into a hug. She pulled away and scrunched up her nose. "Eww, you guys are sweating!"

Pietro and Wanda had left to go talk to friends, so that left me with my mother. I sighed and fixed my hair.

"Honey, what's wrong? I can tell when you're upset." My mother asked.

I grunted, and pointed to my medal which said 2nd place.

"It's okay sweetie. You can try again next year! Next year might be your year!"

That was 7 years ago. I actually DID get the chance to beat him, but my mother wasn't there to see it. She had died a while after that race, the last one she ever saw.

After she died, we had nothing.

And then we got captured and experimented on by German scientists. Pietro and I had gotten the same powers, but more of the serum had been injected into me. I was finally faster than Pietro.

I blinked rapidly, feeling tears fall down my face. I sniffled, wiped the tears, and looked around. Looking to my left, I saw a blur of blue and red pass by me. Out of sheer curiosity, I began to follow this so called 'blur'. No one could beat the (F/C) Flash.

I began to just jump from building to building to catch up with the blur. There was a bigger gap than usual, I but I still wanted to jump it anyway. As I got closer and closer, until I realized.....

I'm not gonna make it.

Shitshitshitshit.

I was falling.

I closed my eyes and waited for the worst.

But it never came.

I opened my eyes, and I realized I was still in mid air. A pair of arms were wrapped around my torso.

"What the?" I said, turning around to see who had saved me. I was flying through the air in this person's arms and placed on a ledge of a building.

"Are you okay?" The voice behind the red mask said.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I replied, and took a shaky breath. "You saved my life."

"Eh, it was nothing. Don't mention it."

"Thank you."

"Spider-Man," he offered his hand, "The Spider-Man."

"Never heard of you."

After he mumbled some words, he turned to face you.

"What's your name?"

"I'm (Y/N) Maximoff, but people know me as the (F/C) Flash."

"Never heard of you." He chuckled, repeating your words.

"Do you know Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch?"

"The Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch?!"

"I'm gonna take that as a yes."

"What about them?" He asked.

"I'm the youngest triplet. Not that there are three of us anymore."

"I'm so sorry," He began, "But oh my gosh! Are you gonna join the Avengers?"

"Yeah. Now that's Pietro's gone, they need me."

Before I could think twice, the red and blue-suited boy embraced me in a hug.

After that, we spent the rest of the day talking about the most random things. However, soon it had to end. He had a job to do.

"I guess this is goodbye," I said, looking at the ground, "Bye Spidey."

I carefully jumped off the lodge we were sitting on And began walking. I looked back. He had followed me, and was hanging upside down from the roof by a web.

"It doesn't have to be goodbye," he said quietly, gesturing to the mask, "Take the mask off."

"What?" I was surprised. He was revealing his identity to me.

I did what I was told, but his hand grabbed my wrist when the mask got to his nose. I didn't know what was going on, and I arched an eyebrow.

"Don't leave me hanging," He laughed, gesturing for me to come closer. When we were practically nose to nose, he pressed his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. I quickly melted into the kiss, and smiled.

I had pulled away first. When I opened my eyes, he was gone. I parted my lips slightly, and blinked rapidly.

What just happened?

I put my hands on my hips,and I felt a note in my pocket that wasn't there before. I pulled it out and unfolded it. It was a phone number with the name "Peter" written in top.

Smiling, I realized he actually DID reveal his identity to me, but not in the way I thought. And not completely.

Yet.

I was definitely going to call him tomorrow.
---