Sebastian Stan X Reader

Because Seb's birthday was a few days ago, I'm gonna write an imagine!
---

Why'd you come you know you should have stayed
I tried to warn you just to stay away
And now they're outside ready to bust
It looks like you might be one of us

I quickly rewinded the song so it wouldn't end.

All my friends are heathens take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse
*safety off*
*BANG*

The song paused. I looked at my phone, and a notification popped up, and it was from Pokémon Go! It notified me a new Pokémon was around. There was a Pokémon in my house!

I walked around until I saw the Pokémon. It was Pikachu! I squatted in front of the front door to throw the Pokeball at the right time.

The door opened, revealing Sebastian.

"I'm- What are you doing?" he said squinting his eyes.

"Don't move. There's a Pikachu on the floor. This is hilarious." I said. He huffed and did the Iron Man pose. I caught it and kept the picture.

"I now have 5 more than you," I smirked and showed him my Pokémon.

"Sure you do." He took out his phone, did the passcode and showed me his Pokémon. I swear he had less when he left!

"There are lots of Pokémon at work sweetie," he said, tapped my nose, and walked to our room. It was my turn to huff.

After sitting in my room, I  decided to leave the house so I can collect more Pokemon and beat Seb. I put on a red Harley Quinn shirt, skinny jeans, and my special gold converse(I've always wanted these 😫).

"I'll be back later!" I said loudly. Hopefully, he heard me. I checked the time. It was 5, so I could maybe get back at 8 ish. I walked out and began searching.

3 hours later, my phone was blowing up with texts from Sebastian. He was texting things like,

Where are you?
Answer me!
Please
Can you come home?

I walked back to the house and Sebastian was on the front porch looking around frantically. It was dark, so he didn't see me. So I decided to play a trick on him.

I hid behind a bush and said,

"Sebby! It's (Y/N)! I'm talking to you in your mind." I said.

"(Y/N)?"

"I'm being taken hostage by a psychic who was told me to tell you to do some things for him."

"Like what?" I stifled a giggle.

"The first thing he says is to walk around in circles and yell "Psychic!" I say.

"Really?"

"He says he will kill me if you won't."

"Okay.  I'll do it.", he took a shaky deep breath. "Psychic! psychic! Psychic!" he yelled over and over again in a weird voice. I laughed so loud and walked out of the bushes.

"I- can't believe- you did that!" I said while pausing to laugh. He turned around and rolled his eyes.

"I knew it was you!" he walked over to me and laughing, but then his expression turned to anger.

"Why did you just leave without telling me!?" he asked.

"I did! I left at 5 and said I was leaving."

"I was taking a shower! Why did you leave?"

"I wanted to catch some Pokemon," I smirked. Taking my phone out of my pocket, I looked at my Pokemon count. I had 15 more than when I left. 

He sighed. "Come on! Say it!" I said and crossed my arms and smirked.

"Fine. You're the Poke Master..."
---
That was weird.