High School! Female! Crush X High School! Female! Reader

This is based on something that happened to me. But I wrote it adorable. I'll say what happened and what didn't at the end.
- - -
*tap*

*tap*

*tap*

After hearing more taps, I spring up from bed and look around groggily. I turned on a light, arched an eyebrow, and waited for the sound again.

*tap*

I whipped my head towards the window.

"(Y/N)!" I hear faintly. I run to the window and open the shades. In the front yard stands (C/N) with a handful of pebbles and a sign on the floor. I open the window and stick my head out.

"(C/N) what are you doing here?! It's," I look over at my alarm clock, "2 in the morning!" I can see her roll her eyes.

She puts the pebbles down and grabs her sign. After pressing a button, it shines.

[You don't need a mister,
When you have a sister
                        Hoco?]

I silently gasped and reread the sign to see if it was real. After rubbing my eyes, I turned around and ran downstairs as quiet as I could and opened the door. (C/N) watched me as I ran towards her and tackled her in a hug.

"Yes! Yes yes yes!" I said over and over. I felt her smile as she wrapped her arms around me. After what felt like eternity, we finally pulled away. I smiled at the ground and began to giggle uncontrollably.

"Why are you giggling?" (C/N) asked.

"I'm a giggly bitch by nature." I replied, and rubbed the tears away from my eyes. After I stopped giggling, I looked at (C/N).

"Thank you for asking me." I said.

"No, thank YOU for saying yes." She blushed a little.

It was silent for a few seconds.

"Wait...." (C/N) looked up. I stepped forward, put my hands on her cheeks, and placed my lips on hers. She smiled on the kiss and rested her hands on my waist.

She pulled away and giggled, adding a sigh at the end.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" (C/N) asked. I nodded. "Yep."

We hugged one last time. As (C/N) picked up the sign, she stared at it for a few seconds before looking back at me.

"You can have it." She put it in my hands and smiled.

We went our separate ways. I tiptoed back into my room and landed on my bed with a sigh.

A perfect end to a perfect night.

- - -
That was adorable ^_^

The reals why I wrote this was because
A. It's homecoming season
B. My "homecoming" is Saturday

The reason why I said my "homecoming" is because it's technically not my homecoming. Mine was September 15th, but I dislocated my knee, so I couldn't go. Now I'm going to my friends hoco instead of mine \_(^_^)_/

This little confusing thing happened to me, and I technically proposed to my friend to go to hoco with me with that phrase [not like in the imagine, but through text], so I'm going to hoco with my friend Annika [a girl]

[its too confusing to explain 😂]