JugheadJones X Reader X ArchieAndrews

A. I had a really good idea for this one, so I'm gonna skip the other threesome I "scheduled"
B. I'm also gonna skip the intro on how you meet them, etc.
C. The first guy on the left is Archie and the second guy on the right is Jug. If you didn't know.

Lvl 3 obviously.
---
Archie kissed my lips passionately, and I gripped his fiery red-orange hair. It wasn't until Jughead was next, standing behind me and attaching his plump lips to the side of my neck. I moaned on Archie's lips, and he growled.

"Jealous Arch..." I muttered, and he growled again. Archie, being jealous, attached his lips to the opposite side of where Jughead was, and I moaned louder. I slid my hands above my head and put them in both of their heads of hair.

Jughead was the first one to slink down my body and unbutton my blouse. Under my (F/C) blouse revealed my matching bra. He had quick movements; sliding his hands behind my back, unclipping my bra, and slowly but surely taking it off. He immediately grabbed both breasts and firmly played with them.

I wanted to moan again, but I knew it would be muffled because Archie had come back to kiss me roughly. I was in a state of euphoria, the sexiest boy in school and the most secretive boy in school were about to fuck me.

I looked back down at Jug, who was sucking on one of my buds while playing with the other breast.

Archie too began to slide down my body. Jughead moved behind me and continued his actions so Archie could have some fun.

Archie grabbed my undies with his teeth and slid them down. He sat on his knees and began to flick his tongue inside my already dripping core. I made a high-moan sound at the feeling. He did it faster, just to make me weak. He looked up at me and smirked as if he knew HE was the one making me weak.

Archie got up again and whispered to Jughead. Jug arched an eyebrow but nodded. Both boys began to slide their pants and boxers down. I slowly bent down while purposely shaking my ass, and sat on my knees just as how Archie did before. They walked towards me and I put my hands on both of their cocks and began to pump them.

Both boys groaned. I pumped faster, and I felt some pre-cum start to form. I started with Jughead and put his cock in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down and moaned.

"Y/N...." I heard Jug groan. I went faster until he came in my mouth, and I swallowed.

I switched places, and Archie did the same.

Jughead left my side. He came back moments later with two condoms and some lube. He threw Archie a package and began undressing. Archie did the same, so I pleasured myself for a while.

One of the boys cleared their throat, and I looked up. Archie was fully naked, with a condom covering his member, and Jughead the same, but with his signature crown beanie on his head.

I sat on the bed and made eye contact with both of them. This was the time to pick who was in the front and who was in the back.

"Front/Back," They said at the same. I sighed in relief. I pulled both of them onto the bed, and they went to their designated spots. Archie had straddled me so I was facing him. I felt Jughead's member on my ass, lube on the crack of it. (Wtf that sounded weird).

"Ready?" They both said in sync.

"Yep."

Jughead pushed into me first, and there was a sound of a moan and a growl in sync. Archie was next, pushing into me from the front, and I moaned louder. Both boys were in perfect synchronization, one slipping out and one thrusting in.

"Mhmm, baby girl. What do you want?" Archie whispered in my ear.

"I want you to fuck me," I said breathlessly.

"What do you want?" He demanded again.

"Fuck me, Archie!" I said a little louder. He started to thrust in harder, signaling his climax was coming.

Jughead began nibbling on my ear, and I craned my neck backward to kiss him. I felt his cock start to throb, and I knew he was close.

"Jughead/(Y/N)..." Jughead and I moaned each other's names on our lips.

My head was whipped away from Jughead and replaced by Archie's lips. He kissed me yet again, roughly and passionately.

Both boys trusted even harder than before, signaling their climaxes. A sound of synchronized groans and a moan was heard, and both boys came. They pulled out and laid on the bed next to me.

"That... Was... Exhausting." Jughead finally said.

"That's it?" Archie and I said, and we laughed.

"Well, it was... Fun. That's all I can really say."

---

Whoooo.
Which do YOU prefer?

-Calm and smooth Jughead
Or
- Hard and dominant Archie?

I tbh prefer #1. I have a bigger crush on Cole (Jughead) than Kj (Archie)