Castiel X Reader

LEVEL THREE!
---
After getting comfortable on the hotel bed, I grabbed the book from the nearby nightstand. I checked on my right ankle, suspended in the air by two pillows.

I was the only one in the hotel because Sam, Dean, and Castiel had left me here. I had a sprained ankle, and it was about halfway healed.

I had just finished the book, and I sighed. A pretty good ending.

Putting it back on the nightstand, I noticed a shiny object in the other bed. I carefully got up and hopped to the other bed.

It was the angel blade that belonged to Cas.

The shiny silver blade had a small drop of blood on the tip. After removing the blood with my black shirt, I played with it in my hands. I looked at the wall for a moment, but I still ran my hands over it. It wasn't until I felt a slight sting in my hand that I looked back at my hand and slightly gasped.

"Damn it," I muttered. I had cut my finger, and trickles of blood were running down my finger.

"(Y/N)." I turned around quickly at the sound. It was Cas, standing about 3 feet behind me with his hand extended, reaching for the blade.

"Um... Hey Cas." I put the blade in his hands.

After grabbing the blade and putting it back in his pocket, he looked down, at my cut.

"Oh, I just nipped myself on your blade. Do you know where Dean put the bandages?"

"No." He simply said, so I began to suck on my wound. I wondered why he hasn't disappeared yet.

"When are you guys coming back?" I asked.

"Sam estimates they'll be gone for a few more hours."

Wait. He said they'll. Is he staying?

"Are you staying?"

"Only if you want me to." He smirked.

"Can you stay, please?" I asked, trying to be as sweet and kind as possible.

"Sure." I smiled, and he walked to my bed. I began to walk but forgot about my ankle. I yelled and fell on the floor. Cas was by my side immediately, investigating me to see if I was okay.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" He asked with concern.

"Yeah... I forgot about my ankle." I shrugged and tried to get up. Cas moved closer to me and helped me up.

"Thank you, Cas."

He was silent. He was just looking at my face, and then to the floor.

"I feel... A tingle... In my stomach."

I arched an eyebrow. "Are you having butterflies in your stomach?"

He looked at me with a face of shock and surprise. "I have butterflies in my stomach?" I laughed.

"Not literally. It's an expression. Are you nervous?" I asked, still laughing a bit.

"I don't know."

"What are you nervous about?" He walked closer to me.