Jared Leto X Reader 2

Prt 2! This is gonna be more level 3. This is for MinamoePicachu
---
I woke up to a barely audible sound of birds chirping and wind moving. I tried to sit up, but a large arm was holding me back. I was about to scream violently (me tbh), but remembered the night before.

As I tried to turn to the opposite side I was facing, I heard Jared yawn.

"Hey (Y/N)." He had a deep, velvety, morning voice.

"Hey." we sat in silence for a few seconds, before Jared started talking.

"Um, you might want to go sleep in your room before-"

"Jared?" The sound of mom's voice made my eyes widen. Immediately, I felt the blanket get smashed on me.

"Hi.... (P/N). Is there something you need?" He began to shimmy himself towards me as if to shield me.

"Oh, I just wanted to tell you that breakfast was ready. Let me go tell (Y/N)."

"No!," I heard Jared slightly shout, "I'll go wake her up. I have to go tell her something anyway."

I heard a 3-second pause.

"Ok... Good morning by the way." The door closed.

Jared took the blanket off of me.

"That was close." He said. I nodded quickly.

"So, I'm apparently supposed to go get you for breakfast."

I laughed a little. "Well ya, I heard."

We changed out of our clothes and went to eat breakfast.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" My mom greeted me.

"Morning mom." I prepared some (Fav breakfast food), sat at the table, and began to eat breakfast.

"Jared, (Y/N), I have to go run errands. I'll be gone for about 2-3 hours. (Y/N) take care of yourself."

"Ok mom." we finished breakfast.

As mom went to get dressed, Jared whispered in my ear.

"What do you wanna do?"

I giggled. "I don't know."

Jared and I were both anxious for mom to leave.

We heard the door close, and we looked at each other. He smirked at me and pushed me to a wall. "Do you want to continue what we were doing last night?" he nibbled at my ear.

"Well, now that we're here, sure."

He put his plump lips on mine and we began a make-out session. I parted my mouth, and he slipped his tongue in. Our tongues fought for dominance until I let him win. He began exploring my mouth while his hands were exploring my body.

He tapped my thighs, and I immediately jumped and wrapped my legs around him. He picked me up and put me on the nearby kitchen counter. We continued our make-out session.

As he was about to take off my pajama shirt, I heard keys jingling and the doorknob opening. I tapped Jared's cheek for him to stop, but he ignored my pleads. It wasn't until I ripped my mouth off of his when the door opened. Jared's eyes widened, and I gave him an 'I told you so' look.

"(Y/N)!" I ran over to the door.

"Can you go grab my Costco card? I forgot it on the counter."

I left to go grab it. After looking for a while, I found it. I walked back to mom and gave her the card.

"Thank you (Y/N)." She closed the door and locked it from the outside.

Running back to Jared, I giggled, grabbed his wrist, and ran to the couch, with Jared behind me. He threw me in the couch and kissed me roughly. He did what I did to him the night before, going down my neck slowly, and making a dark hickey right on my collarbone. I moaned quietly, and he looked up.

"You like that?" He asked. I moaned again, and he went back to my neck. He pulled at my skin with his teeth, nibbling and pulling.

Jared went lower and lower, pulling off all of the restraints of skin. By the time he was at my undies, I was a moaning mess and he was even more anxious to go lower. He ripped them off with his teeth. He went straight to my core without any hesitation. He lapped my wetness and I moaned loudly.

His hands went to my ass, probably because he wasn't doing anything with them. Jared groped my ass hard, then soft, like a back-and-forth motion.

"Hurry up..." I whispered.

"What was that?" He looked up with a smug smirk.

"Take me already..." I whispered again. His smile got wider, and his eyes glistened. He pulled out a familiar small gold package out of his Jean pocket.

"Why do you have that there?" I said while laughing.

"For," he slowly put the condom on his now free member, "things like this."

He slipped his pants off and walked back towards me.
"Ready?" He asked.

"I've always been."

"Are you a Virgin?"

"No"

"Wow ok."

"Just start already!"

He laughed, "As you wish." He put his member inside of me slow and began pounding at a slow pace. I moaned in slight pain and pleasure at the feeling.

"Faster...." more whispering.

"You sure?" He asked skeptically.

"Yes!" I moaned/yelled.

He pushed in roughly and grunted. I moaned and screamed at the sudden feeling while clutching the material on the couch we were currently doing it on.

We were moaning each other's names and breathing hard. We were both in a daze.

"(Y/N) I'm-Im close!"

"M-Me too!" I felt his member twitch. I came before him, but he didn't stop. He wasn't done. He pounded a few times more before he came after me.

Jared pulled out and sighed. With the little strength he had left, he grabbed my torso and lay down. He put me on top of him and we fell asleep together, a tangle of limbs.
---
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  (    ͡ ° ͜ʖ  ͡ °)