Middle School! Crush X Middle School! Reader

Okay, this imagine is based off of a dream.
It was (in my opinion,) the best fucking dream I've ever had.
It was based off of Dennis.
I woke up smiling.
Btw, you guys are more of acquaintances when it starts.
Jessie_Gladiator
leilataylor12
happybmo1214
---
The hallways were extremely crowded as students were rushing to get out of school. This didn't always happen.

It was the last day of school.

I was stuck holding (Friends/Name)'s work, (Fav/Food) from a party we had in (Fav/Class), and my heavy bag with all of my work. Plus it was crowded, and I was claustrophobic.

I took heavy deep breaths to try to calm me down. At least I had my headphones to help. But there were kids trying to get in front of me, which meant physical contact, which meant a higher chance of a panic attack.

"(Y/N)!" I heard my name and I perked up. I looked around to see who called me.

"(Y/N) to the right!" I looked to the right.

It was (C/N), with a face of caution. He was probably looking to see if I was okay.

'Are you okay?' He mouthed to me.

'Sorta.' I replied.

He nodded and looked away. He was closer to the door, which meant freedom was about 5 steps away. Lucky him.

After a few minutes, I was out the door. I was walking to the bus, when I saw (C/N) by the wall as if he was looking for someone. I walked up to him. I wanted to at least hug him because I wasn't going to see him next year.

"(C/N)!" He turned my way and smiled.

"I... Wanted to... Hug you..." I looked down, and then back up at him.

He looked at me weird. "Why?"

"I'm not going to see you next year." I replied, crestfallen. He shrugged, and stepped closer to me. (C/N) extended his arms towards me. I awkwardly stepped closer and let him wrap his arms around me.

We were in that embrace for a while, his arms around me tight for some reason, my arms wrapped around his top half, and us breathing. I felt something weird on my head. What was that, I thought to myself.

But then I felt it again. On my cheek.

(C/N) had kissed me on the cheek. Which meant he kissed me on the head first.

I looked at him. He looked at me. But the way he looked at me made me speechless. (C/N) began to move his head closer.

Was he trying to kiss me?

Only one way to find out.

I closed the space between us and put my lips on his.

It became a passionate kiss. He moved his arms towards my hips, and I slithered my arms behind his neck. We were there for a few seconds. But one noise made us pull away.

The buses were leaving.

We looked at each other.

He smirked, grabbed my hand, and began to run.

We were running hand in hand, trying to get to the bus before it left. Luckily. It was second to last, so we weren't too late.

We stepped into the bus and sat in the first seat we could find. I swore I thought I saw (F/N) look super surprised, which made me smirk in her direction.

I put my ear buds on, and turned up the volume.

As I was listening to (F/S), I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What are you listening to?" (C/N) asked.

"(F/S)." I replied, offering to let him listen. He took it from me and began to listen.

We sat there for a while, listening to my music, and us playing games on our devices.

"Hey," He began, and I took out my ear bud to listen, "I want to do something."

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"You promise not to freak out?" He laughed.

"Yes." I laughed with him. He put a hand on my cheek and began to lean in. I smiled, and leaned in as well. It wasn't long until we kissed. I heard a camera flash, but I didn't care. We continued to kiss, almost as passionately as we did before.

He pulled away first, looking at his phone in the process. I arched my eyebrow.

He noticed my hesitation, and showed me his phone. It was us kissing. I guess he was the one who took the picture.

We exchanged phone numbers and continued to listen to music.

The bus had stopped. Because my stop was first, I stood up.

"Wait." (C/N) said. I looked towards him. He stood up with me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. Some people 'awwed', including (F/N) who took a picture with her phone.

I got off the bus with (F/N) and explained what happened.

This was the best day ever.
---
I'm also sad because the dream FELT SO REAL!
I wish it actually happened.

Also, some things that happened in this imagine didn't actually happen in my dream.

A. I'm not claustrophobic.
B. Right before he kissed me, I can slightly remember him picking me up for some reason.
C. The picture thing didn't happen.