Doctor Strange X Reader

As I walked away, a hand roughly grabbed my wrist and pulled me backwards so my back hit the wall. My breath hitched in my throat as I was trapped by arms and was face to face with Stephen.

"Fuck it." Was all he said, and crashed his lips on mine. I immediately kissed back, happy my plan worked as it should. I reached up and ran my hands through his soft hair and tugged slightly, earning a soft groan from the master of the mystic arts.

As we pulled away for air, I looked at him and took a few deep breaths. He looked down at my (F/C) T-Shirt and back at me, and smirked. I got the message and looked at his chest and back into his eyes. At the same time, we kissed again and threw our hands forward, with me quickly trying to remove clothing and him grabbing my breasts from outside of my shirt and massaging.

"So you went braless today?" He said with a playful dirty smirk.

"Of course, Mister Strange." I returned the smirk.  He grabbed both sensitive buds and squeezed a little. I moaned quietly. When I did, he reached his head and with a throaty groan, said,

"That's Doctor Strange to you," and nibbled on my ear slightly.

It sent a pleasant shiver up my spine that made me moan and crane my neck out of pleasure. He pulled my shirt over my head, attached his lips onto my neck, and began to suck and bite at one spot on my collarbone, making my legs buckle slightly and hold onto his shoulders for support. I moaned as he squeezed the bud in one hand and squeezed my whole breast in another hand, completely masking the slight pain of the hickey.

As my legs began to get a little weaker, I moaned slightly, "Bed."

Stephen removed his lips from my neck and tapped my thighs so I can jump. Using the wall, I got enough strength and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his hips. We kissed once again while we stumbled around the house to find the bedroom. My hands yet again slid into his soft dark hair and pulled, making him groan louder than before, making me moan.

He finally opened a door and threw me onto the bed roughly. Strange pulled his pants down, revealing his back boxers covering his semi-hard member. As he climbed on the bed, he grabbed the waistband of my panties and pulled down, and smiled when he saw my (F/C) lace underwear.

He fake gasped. "You knew this was gonna happen, didn't you? You dressed up for me."

I laughed a little. "Only for you."

He chuckled as well, and began to slip my panties down my legs painfully slow, making me moan a little. "Go faster..." I said with a moan. He finished taking them off and without telling me, stuck two fingers inside of me, making me moan loudly.

"Already wet?" Strange asks, and begins to pump his fingers slowly. I scream in pleasure and grip the black bedsheets. As soon as I was about to orgasm, he took his fingers out, making me whine. But that whine was short lived, because as soon as he licked the juices away, he attached his mouth to my clit and sucked harshly. My fingers again found their way to their favorite spot, his hair. While his mouth did wonders on me, my hands did their magic, pulling at just the right time, resulting in Stephen groaning, sending vibrations all over my body. My body shook and my back arched off the bed as my orgasm was coming.

"I-Im coming!" I managed to say in between moans.

"Cum baby, cum for me." He switched from his mouth to his fingers as my orgasm came. With one more tongue flip, I came. My body shook even more than before, my body relaxed, and I was left almost gasping for air. Stephen cleaned his fingers and got up from the bed.

"So... No.. Sex?" I asked, panting.

"Remember when you talk teased me earlier, well this is payback." Strange replied, and threw me only my bra and panties. I looked at him with a face of confusion.

"But we can cuddle." He finally said. I smiled when I heard that. I put on my panties and bra and put the covers over me. Stephen got back into bed and wrapped his long arms around me. I was immediately warm when he snuggled into me and sighed in satisfaction.

"You're such a big teddy bear." I whispered.

"And you're still a tease." He replied.

We both sighed at the same time as sleep took over.
---
Whaillll.

This made me literally be able to see everything in my head 🤣😏