Archie Andrews X Reader

Here's an Archie imagine for JustWritingAndReadin For the people who watch Riverdale, this is a party someone hosted a little bit after the talent show.
---
The party that I was currently at seemed to be getting louder by the hour. I now suddenly wish I didn't decline Jughead's offer to go to Pop's. The rest of the gang had left me for who knows what, leaving me alone to watch the party around me.

"(Y/N)!" A pair of voices called to me from a few feet away. After throwing my cup of (drink) away, I looked up. My favorite blonde and one of my best girlfriends was walking my way.

"Hey, Ronnie! Hey Betty!" Both girls waved.

"I see you haven't got drunk yet, (Y/N)?" Veronica said and added a giggle at the end.

"I'm staying sober tonight. I might have to drive Kevin home. If he's drunk."

"Kevin's your OLDER BROTHER. Can't he drive himself around?" Betty asked from next to Veronica.

I shrugged. "I'm okay with it." As soon as you finish your sentence, many shouts were heard. We looked up and saw the whole football team huddled together looking at two guys in the center.

"Archie better not be in there..." Betty said and began pushing people aside. 

We got to the center and saw Archie and Reggie having a drinking contest. A funnel was in both of their mouths while being held by other football players. Some began to cheer 'Archie!' or 'Reggie!'.

"Ugh, boys," Ronnie said and pulled us out of the circle.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" Betty asked. I took out my phone and looked at the time.

9:30 pm.

"It's 9:30," I said while shrugging.

The song began to change, and 'Get Low' by Dillon Francis began to play. Everyone who was at the party cheered and the dance floor began to fill.

"Come on let's dance!" Ronnie said and pulled us to the dance floor. We began to dance.

We were all smiling and having a good time until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and smiled. Kevin was behind me, and he actually wasn't drunk!

"Hey, Kev!" The girls heard me, and they both said hi.

"Hey, guys!" Kevin replied.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I'm checking up on my favorite sister." He replied and shrugged his shoulders.

I scoffed. "I'm your ONLY sister."

"Exactly!" I rolled my eyes. Kevin began to dance with us, doing crazy and funny dance moves.

✪Time skip to 11:00✪

There were more people drunk than there was before. Most of the football team was passed out on the front lawn, red solo cups and cans of beer were everywhere, and people were passed out in the house as well. Kevin had left with one of his sober friends, Ronnie took Betty home, so there was just me.

I looked around for Archie and found him drunkily sitting on a loveseat, talking to himself, clearly drunk.

"Oh god..." I made my way towards Archie while dodging people on the floor and puddles of vomit.

"Archie..." He looked up at his name.

"Oh, heeeeeeyy (yyyyyyy/nnnnnn )..." He slurred my name.

The Big Book of ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara