Clint Barton X Reader

Lvl 3
(there are slight spoilers to Passengers if you haven't seen it and you wanna see it.)
---
"(Y/n)...." Clint trailed off as I slid my hand on his thigh.

"(Y/N), I REALLY wanna watch this movie." Clint sighed while taking my hand off of his thigh and held it in the middle of us, rubbing circles into my hand.

"But...."

"No. YOU'RE the one who wanted to see Passengers, so we're gonna actually watch it." (oml passengers tho I loved JLaw in there!!!!)

I huffed. While still holding onto his hand, we continued to watch the movie.

Time skip

The movie finally ended, and we continued to sit on the couch doing nothing.

"It was better than I thought." Clint said.

"The garden looking thing was pretty. To be honest, I would legit live in that garden." I laughed.

"The 'garden looking thing'?" He looked at me. I shrugged.

"I actually thought they would have a kid." I said. Clint's eyebrows furrowed.

"What the fuck (Y/N)?" I laughed.

"That's what I thought would happen. If I was her, I would." Clint looked at me again. He got off the couch and began to walk away.

"BUT I STILL LOVE YOU CLINT! COME BACK I'M SORRY!!" I yelled.

"I'M JUST GETTING MORE POPCORN WOMAN!" Clint yelled back.

He came back a few minutes later with a bowl of popcorn. It had (Fav/Seasoning), just the way I  liked it.

"I'm sooooory." I said, and circled his chest with my finger.

"Are you sure you still love me?" Clint pouted while getting up.

"Yes of course!" He got in front of me and put his hands by my head on the couch, trapping me.

"I love you Clint." I said and attached my lips onto his. He kissed back, and grabbed my hips. He pulled me up from the couch, and I wrapped my legs around him.

Clint found a wall and put my back against it. He kissed me hungrily and passionately. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it up and took it off my body.

He broke the kiss and attached his plump lips to my collarbone. I moaned in pleasure and grabbed his hair. Clint sucked harder, until he made a circular love bite on my collarbone.

"Bedroom" I moaned. He made an animalistic growl and removed me from the wall. He began to somehow move to the bedroom, but bumped into a few walls on the way there.

While still hungrily kissing me, he fumbled with the doorknob. I reached down and opened it for him while giggling. Clint growled again, and threw me on the bed. He didn't hesitate to pull the remaining clothes off of me and him.

"FRIDAY, play 'Believer' by Imagine Dragons." I said quickly.

"Okay." It replied, and music began to play from the speaker in the room.

"No foreplay babe?" I asked while watching him finally remove his purple boxers.

"I want you right now." He growled.

Neither of us noticed how close to the edge of the bed we were, but he thrusted into me swiftly. I moaned loudly and grabbed onto his arms.

Because we were in the edge of the bed, we rolled off the bed by the third thrust. I felt a pop in my shoulder and I heard a pop by my head, but we didn't care.

"Clint!" I moaned in pleasure and partial pain.

"(Y/N)!!" He growled also in slight pain. His thrusts began to be sloppier as he supported his weight with one hand.

"Are you close?" He asked, desperation evident in his voice.

"Yes!" I panted. After a few more thrusts, and I came, and Clint wasn't far behind. He pulled out and clutched his wrist while I clutched my shoulder.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" I shook my head.

"We should probably get some clothes on and get to the medbay." Clint said and helped me get up.

👏The next day👏

After finishing breakfast, I walked to the lounge in a turtleneck and a sling. Clint, Natasha, and Steve were watching a movie and looked my way when I walked in.

"Good morning." I said and sat in a recliner, being careful of my shoulder.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" Steve asked while looking at your sling.

"Yeah, I just dislocated it, that's all." I replied.

"That's funny, Clint just said he sprained his wrist last night as well. What were you two doing last night?" He asked innocently.

"Oh, Just training." I lied. I looked at Clint, and he grinned like a maniac. I blushed and looked away. Natasha arched her eyebrow, knowing her friend all to well.

"That training wouldn't have happened to be in the horizontal position, right?" Natasha smirked.

Humiliated, I walked out of the room with Clint behind me. I turned around.

"What were YOU smiling at?" I asked.

"This is my first sex injury!" He said while proudly holding up his wrist.

I sighed, and stormed off. "You know this means no more archery for a while, right?" I said while walking off.

Clint's face dropped.
---
Lol, "This was my first sex injury!"
That was my favorite part of this imagine.

I was originally gonna put "Love on the Brain" as the "fondue song", but I'm obsessed with Believer rn, so ya.

See ya!