Danisnotonfire X Reader

I'm doing this chapter in a different POV style, ok? Cool.
---
The freezing London air nipped at your uncovered skin. The thin, long sleeved shirt and thin skinny jeans didn't do you any good in 30-degree weather. With "Build God, Then We'll Talk" by Panic! At the Disco blaring in your ears, going to your favorite coffee place, and going to see your 2 favorite people after, today was a good day.

As you turned a corner, the familiar green Starbucks logo came into your view. Entering the building, you felt the temperature change from the freezing outside, to the warm, familiar inside. This place was like your second home.

Well, third home, if you were counting your boyfriend's and best friend's apartment.

You walked to the counter and waited for a barista. To your surprise, (F/N) appeared.

"Hey (Y/N)! How's life?" she asked with a smirk.

"Pretty good! Can I have the usual, with 2 tall black coffees...." You look at the words scribbled on the inside of your right hand, " 8 creamers, and 8 sugars."

(F/N) wrote the order down, and went to work.

"So... How's your relationship with Dan going?" (F/N) asked while attempting to wiggle her eyebrows.

You laughed a bit at her attempts. "Great! Dan, Phil, and I are making a collab together this afternoon. Oh! I just remembered! Wanna tag along? We were going to play Mario Kart 8."

"Yeah, sure! I'll head over to your house after my shift ends. And, here are your drinks." she gave you the brown holder with the drinks and you were on your way. Your playlist changed, and "Weight in Gold" by Gallant began to play (u should listen to this it's amazing).

The apartment wasn't that far from Starbucks, so your walk wasn't that long. You walked up to the stairs to the floor of the apartment. After finding the door, you knocked.

After a few seconds, the door opened, revealing Dan, in his Yeezus shirt, black pants, and black socks. You know, the casual Dan attire.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Dan hugged you tightly, which caused you to struggle to breathe. You made a faint dying noise, which caused him to let go.

"Oh! Sorry," he said, sounding a little embarrassed.

"Jesus Dan, I'm not a stuffed teddy bear you can just squeeze." You said while laughing.

"Well, you're MY teddy bear."He kissed your forehead and motioned you to walk inside.

The apartment was unsurprisingly quiet. You look over at Dan.

"Where's Phil?"

Dan shrugged. "I don't know. He was just sitting on the couch a few minutes ago." we both looked around the apartment. I entered Phil's room first. He was sitting on his bed, eating a bowl of cereal and scrolling through things on his phone.

"Hey, Phil!" You said. He looked up.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"So... Dan is looking for you."

"Don't tell him I'm in here and don't tell him I'm eating his cereal," I smirked. "Ok...."

Dan and I regrouped in the kitchen.

"I can't find him." you both said at the same time. Dan shrugged.

"That's ok. He'll come back someday."

"You sound like your talking about a lost dog." He ignored your comment and went to the kitchen.

"Do you want some cereal? You can have some of mine," he asked.

"Aww, how sweet! Little Daniel is gonna share his most prized possession." You smirked. He rolled his eyes. He grabbed the cereal box and began pouring out cereal, but, none came out. Dan's eyes widened.

"Dammit, Phil!" Dan ran straight into Phil's room, and after a second, an unmanly squeal was heard from the room. You walked over and stood inside the doorframe. You shifted your weight to one of the sides of the doorframe while watching the duo awkwardly wrestle.

^^3 Hours Later^^

"Hello, internet! Today, we are doing a collab video! We will be playing Mariokart with Phil," Phil waved. "My lovely girlfriend (Y/N)," you did your signature "double peace signs while sticking out your tongue" move. "And her friend (F/N)!" she crossed her arms while doing rockstar hand motions.

We began to play, and it was obvious who was good. You were in 1st, Dan in second, (F/N) in 4th and Phil in 5th.

It was on the last lap when Dan had passed you. The race was just about to end, and the finish line was in sight. You decided to drift, which will most likely cause you to get a boost. You boosted ahead of Dan and right across the finish line! You dropped your controller and did a victory dance.

"Yeah yeah yeah do your little victory dance, but remember, there are three more races," Dan smirked and raised an eyebrow.

In the end, you were in first with 55, (F/N) in second at 52, Dan with 50, and Phil with 49.

"Whoooo! Girl power!" (F/N) High fived you and you both did your own victory dances. The boys laughed and congratulated us.

"And this concludes that I'm the Queen of Mariokart!" You said.

"So does that mean I'm the king? Cause, you know, King, Queen..." You silenced him by giving him a quick,  passionate kiss on the lips. You pulled away.

"Sure. My king."
---
That was an awkward ending. I wanted to add more, but I had a brain fart at 11:05 at night (the time I was writing this) so I ended it.