Joker X Reader Part 2

I woke up yet again with a jolt, The memories of before flooding my brain. I looked at my stomach, and it had red marks.

I got up slowly and went to take a shower. There was a new set of clothes. A black shirt and red shorts. There was also a note by it.

Dear (Y/N),

Here is something to soothe the pain. When you are done, go to the kitchen for breakfast

-J

I decided to use the medicine and it worked a little. I opened the door to the hallway and realized he didn't give me directions to the kitchen. Great time to snoop.

I never liked to snoop, but if you were kidnapped, wouldn't you want to know where you were staying?

I opened doors and looked inside. They were mostly storage rooms and room for the henchmen. Then, I came to a red door. I opened it slowly and looked around. My eyes were exploded with color. Everything was red and blue. There were basic things in there; A bed, vanity, some dressers, and a small table. I closed the door and continued down the hallway.

Then I passed a green and purple door that said 'do not enter'. I opened it and yet again looked around. There was a king sized bed with purple satin sheets and green pillows. To my left, there was a large desk with papers all over them.

As soon as I was about to walk in, I felt a pair of cold arms pull me towards the person. "Were you about to walk into MY room?" The voice asked. It was Joker.

"Umm... No." I replied nervously.

"Hmm what should your next punishment be?" He spun me around, smirked at me, and pulled out a five-inch knife from his pocket. Hot tears began to run down my face.

"P-please don't scar me again!" I stuttered. He suddenly became serious and concerned.

"Where? Where are they?" I was confused.

"What?"

"THE SCARS (Y/N)! Where are the scars!?" he yelled. I slowly pulled up my shirt to the start of my stomach, revealing red marks, and some bruises.

"I-im sorry. I didn't mean to scar you." I was surprised that he said sorry. Then he did something even more surprising. He kneeled down and began kissing my scars. "I didn't mean to scar your beautiful body."

I blushed and looked down at his green, slicked back hair, not knowing what to do. My stomach knotted up in anticipation.

He got up and said,
"I'm sorry, but don't go into rooms that say not to go in them." he grabbed my hand, smiled, and walked me into the kitchen. He made (Fav breakfast food) and he had some bacon and eggs.

As we were eating, I was thinking about what has happened this past 24 hours. Was I starting to like Joker?

^^Few months later^^

Joker and I were riding in his purple Lamborghini and laughing hysterically. We had just had a heist, and he had a surprise for me. I looked out the window, and we stopped outside Ace Chemicals.

"Why are we here J?" I asked.

"I want to ask you something." We walked in through the back and walked until we got to the main part where the main chemicals were. He looked at me and inhaled a shaky breath.

"(Y/N). Would you die for me?" he slowly asked. My eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

"Of course, J," I replied.

He exhaled.

"That was too easy. Would you LIVE for me?" I took a second to think. What was he getting to?

"Yes."

"Jump." My eyes widened.

"What?"

"Jump."

I gulped and looked over to him, but he was unfazed by my stare. Walking closer to the edge, I turned around. I fell backward. Falling for a while, I stared at J, while he was looking back at me. I finally hit the water, and it overtook me. I slowly began to sink to the bottom and lost consciousness. The last thing I barely saw was something else hit the water. By the time it grew closer, I was already unconscious.
---
I am so sorry I didn't post this earlier. I left it for about 4 months because I had a writer's block. I also waited 4 months so I could see Suicide Squad on DVD to cure my writer's block.