Jacksepticeye X Reader X Markiplier

This is kinda like a high school AU
This idea is also from ItsJulia- but with different people.
Lvl 1
---
-3rd person POV-

(Y/N) sat alone outside in the school garden, eating her Ramen that was inside her dark blue Thermo. Little did she know, two boys were watching her from a distance.

Mark Fischbach and Séan McLoughlin.

They both sat in two different sides of the cafeteria, watching in awe. Her (H/C) hair flowing in the breeze, her radiant smile as she watches nature at work, and her beautiful drawing of her surroundings on a drawing pad next to her.

Both boys sighed at the beauty of (Y/N).

After she finished eating, she gathered her things and walked back inside. She took her usual route to the library to read. But on the way there, she saw a poster she had never seen before. The boys watched her and looked at the poster as well.

Spring Fling!
March 31st, 2017
4:30-6:30
Bring a date!

(Y/N) arched an eyebrow while the boys' eyes widened. (Y/N) continued to walk to the library, a certain thought lingering in her head.

On the other hand, Mark and Séan thought of how they were going to ask out (Y/N) to the dance.

-✨Time skip✨-

Séan's POV

I sat in my room listening to some heavy metal while I thought about how I was going to ask out (Y/N). Even though I was just a drummer in a band, I had a good play on words. After thinking for a while, I thought about what I was going to do. Walking over to my closet, I pulled out my black and white acoustic guitar and walked back out. I also grabbed some paper and a pencil, and began to brainstorm.

Mark's POV

"I need a hero! I'm holdin' out for a hero till' the end of the night! He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be fresh from the fight. I need a hero!" I walked around my room singing a song that was stuck in my head.

It wasn't until my brother walked inside my room and began laughing. I stopped singing, but before I did, my voice cracked loudly. Thomas laughed even louder until he snorted and abruptly stopped laughing.

"Mark, what are you doing?" Thomas asked.

"Trying to get ideas."

"Ideas for what?"

I took a breath. "There's this 'spring fling' going on at the end of the month and I wanna ask out this pretty girl named (Y/N) and I don't know how I'm gonna do it and I wanna impress her but I don't know how and-" I was interrupted.

"Okay,
A. Breathe.
B. Do you have any ideas?"

"Um, I can sing her a song-"

"No. Next idea."

"That's all I have."

Thomas thought for a moment.

"Why don't you just write her a poem or just say something. Say what you want to say, don't let the words fall out."

"Honestly, I WANNA SEE YOU BE BRAVE!!!" I yelled, and Thomas started laughing again.

"You know what I mean. Just do it. And don't you DARE. No Shia LeBauf." (I spelled it wrong don't judge me)

I smiled. "Thanks for the advice."

"No problem." He walked out of my room.

I grabbed some paper and a pencil and began to brainstorm.

-✨3 days before the dance✨-

(Y/N) was sitting back in her usual spot outside while drawing furiously, wanting to finish her Tokyo Ghoul drawing before lunch ended. After finally finishing, she sighed, and began to eat her Subway. (Sorry if you don't like subway)

"(Y/N)!" She looked up, and saw Mark Fishbach fast-walking towards her.

"I have to tell you something." He grabbed a neatly folded paper out of his right butt pocket.

"(Y/N), I think your beautiful. I always have. I love your personality, and everything about you. And I want to ask you. Will you go to-"

"(Y/N)!" A familiar voice cut Mark off.

"Séan?!" (Y/N) asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Listen to this." Séan said, and grabbed the guitar off of his back. He put it on the right way, and began to sing.

"You're giving me a million reasons to let you go
You're giving me a million reasons to quit the show
Give me a million reasons
Giving me a million reasons
About a million reasons..."

At the end of the song, Séan said, "(Y/N), I really like you. Please accept my confession. Will you go to the dance-"

"What the hell! I was gonna ask first!" Mark yelled.

"Well I'm here now, she's gonna obviously gonna pick me." Séan beamed proudly.

"Guys...." (Y/N) said quietly.

"You don't know that! I'm giving her money! AND a gift card!"

"You dumbass, to win a girl over, you don't bribe her with gifts. You show her you care!" 

People began to walk over to the scene, wanting to know what's going on.

"Songs are stupid! I'm getting the girl!"

"No! I am!"

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?" A new voice was heard. It belonged to Nathan Smith. He pushed through the crowd and stood in front of (Y/N). Putting out a hand towards her, Nate grabbed her hand, pulled her up, and kissed her softly on the lips. (Y/N) smiled on the kiss and pulled away.

"What!?" Mark and Séan said in sync.

"This is Nate.... My boyfriend. You guys are sweet, but I can't accept your confessions." (Y/N) grabbed her stuff and walked to the library with Nate.

"What just happened?" asked Mark.

"I-I don't know." Séan replied.
---
There were.....
About 6 different references in this imagine. If you can find all 6, I'll give you a shout out on all of my books!