Peter Parker X Reader (2)

I guess you can say this is a sequel, but I didn't intend for it to be.

I can't wait for SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING!!!!
---
"Name?"

"Y-You know my name, Mr. Stark."

"I understand that, Parker, but it may be in your best interest not to argue with me right now."

"Right... Ok..." Peter replied, and sighed.

"My name is Peter Parker, sir. Which.. You already knew.."

"What did I say?!" Tony snapped, looking up from his tablet.

"Sorry, Mr. Stark, I wasn't arguing... I swear."

"Mmmm hmmm, sounded like arguing to me. Didn't that sound like it to you Cap?"

"It sure did." Steve agreed, "Is there a problem with authority that we need to be concerned with, Mr. Parker?"

"What?! N-No, Ste-Captain... Sir. No problem at all."

Steve smiled and took the tablet from Tony. Steve tried not to laugh at the poor kid, knowing that they were just giving him a hard time, and that maybe they were taking their roles a little too seriously.

Peter had asked you out to prom, and asked for their approval, but ever since the team had basically adopted you as their own, every one of them took advantage of playing authoritarian.

"Are you a Virgin?"

"Buck!" Steve snapped, "That's none of our business!"

"How do ya figure?" Bucky shrugged, getting up from his seat and standing next to Steve, "I'd been around the block a couple of times by the time I was his age."

"Yeah, me too." Clint joined in, standing up from his seat and standing next to Bucky looking equally as concerned.

"I've been around a couple and a half, at least." Tony added.

Sam had already choked on his drink by the time Clint had answered. He snickeded before answering, "Shit, I owned the block."

"Okay, but still.. I don't think that's an appropriate-"

"How many times had you circled the block by his age, Capsicle? I mean.... I assume you've rounded a corner at least, right?" Tony asked, a mischievous smirk planted on his face.

"That's definitely none of your business, Stark."

"Everyone was staring at him expectantly, waiting for his answer. He rolled his eyes, and turned around.

"Alright, that's it. I'm getting (Y/N)."

-MEMEWHILE-

"I feel like I'm caked in makeup."

"Almost done...." Natasha muttered.

"I'm drowning..."

"Shh!"

Rolling your eyes, you looked to the floor. Pulling up your expensive dress, you looked at your feet, which were being squished by these deathtraps people call heels. You tried to wiggle your toes, but no avail.

"What? Is there something wrong?" Pepper asked, her eyes widening, "Don't they fit? Do they hurt? I can have Tony run out and get new ones. He can get a suit-"

"Pep, I'm fine," You hurried to calm her, "Calm down, your freaking out."

"I'm not freaking out..." She smiled weekly. "I'm good. I just want this to be perfect for you." She grew quiet. As she looked up, the familiar rim of tears built along her eyelashes and threatened to ruin her perfect makeup. "This night is so special, I never went to my own prom..."