AmazingPhil(Phil Lester)X Reader

After my family moving to America when I was 10, I moved out of my family home in Milwaukee to Los Angeles when I was 18. I lived with my best friend, (F/N) in a 3 bedroom apartment. Every once in a while, I would think about my cousin, Dan.

Dan was the older brother I never had. We lived only 2 houses apart in Manchester, and we were inseparable. But after we moved, I never saw him again.

(F/N) and I made a collab gaming channel called (C/N) on YouTube, which became a top gaming channel. I soon realized Dan had a youtube channel called Danisnotonfire.

About a week ago, I had called my aunt (Dan's mom) and she had given me his number. I called him and caught up. We traded addresses and more info.

Now to the present.

I am currently on a plane going to London to see my favorite cousin. The plane ride will take about 6hours (idk if this is true), so I was desperately trying to get sleep.

That didn't go well.

So instead I'm texting Dan.

[🥇(Y/N)🥇]
DANNYYYYYY

[🖤Danny🖤]
Yes (nickname)?

[🥇(Y/N)🥇]
I'm booooorrred.

[🖤Danny🖤]
Make a list of things you like to do

[🥇(Y/N)🥇]
Gaming (obviously)
Drawing
Twitter
Instagram
Music

[🖤Danny🖤]
Then pick the one you want to do right now.

[🥇(Y/N)🥇]
WAIT. YOU WANNA DO A Q&A WHEN I GET TO LONDON!?

[🖤Danny🖤]
You read my mind, (Y/N).

[🥇(Y/N)🥇]
Go post it on your socials!

[🖤Danny🖤]
K

I went to post it on my Twitter and Instagram. In the 1st 10 seconds, the posts got about 1,000 likes. I chuckled as I read some comments while untangling my earbuds. I exited my social media, entered Spotify, and picked a playlist to listen to.

*Time skip 5 hours*

I felt the plane hit the ground, and I jolted up from my seat. People looked at me in surprise, and I sheepishly smiled and sat back down.

When we were free to exit the plane, I grabbed my things quickly and ran out of the plane, desperate to see Dan.

After going through baggage claim, I went to the spot Dan told me. I frantically looked around for Dan.

Attributes of Dan:

_Tall
_Emo cut
_emo look

After finding the attributes, I ran to Dan.

'I hope this is Dan.' I thought and leaped on the person's back. An unmanly shriek was heard, and I was now 100% sure this was Dan.

"DANNNNNNYYYY!!!!" I screamed. He moved his head slightly to see me, and his eyes widened.

"(YYYYYY/NNNNNNN)!!!!!" He slightly yelled in return. He wiggled a little bit so I was in front of him.

"I MISSED YOU!!!!" We both said at the same time. We laughed.

"Are you sure you can hold me?" I asked.