NateWantsToBattle X Reader

Notes- Madeira is one of the wines with the most alcohol in it. That's the reason why I picked it. Plus, this is one of the first times I'm writing in a boys POV during the smut. I'm gonna try my best to get it as correct as possible.

Level 3 for the first time in forever
---
I was sitting the brown leather couch with my best friend Nate. We were watching Captain America Civil War. He has 'never seen it before'.

"Nate! Hurry up and get the wine! The movie's starting!" I yelled from the living room.

"Hold your horses (Y/N)! I forgot where Matt put the wine!"

"The bottom! Inside the left drawer!" There was some rustling for a moment. Then he appeared and handed me a glass. He took out the wine from behind his back.

"What kind is it?" I asked. He read the label.

"Madeira is a fortified Portuguese wine made in the Madeira Islands. Madeira is produced in a variety of styles ranging from dry wines which can be consumed on their own as an aperitif to sweet wines more usually consumed with dessert."

I looked him dead serious in the eyes, and he smiled and shook his shoulders in return. I rolled my eyes.

"Pour me some wine! Pour me some shuga'!" He looked at me with wide eyes.

"(Y/N), this wine has a lot of alcohol."

"I can take it! Pleaaaaaaaase?" I gave my best puppy dog face.

"I can't say no to that," Nate said. I fist pumped the air. He poured me a glass of the ginger-colored wine. As I put the glass to my lips, I could smell the alcohol.

"(Y/N)? Are you OK? You've had the glass there for about 30 seconds now." I removed it from my mouth and looked at him. "Since when were you counting?"

I put the glass back to my lips and took a slow, careful sip. A bitter taste came into my mouth. As I swallowed it, my throat burned. I took another sip, which tasted better than the last.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"It's OK..." I looked at his cup, which was already 2/3 empty.

"How did you drink all of that?!"

"I'm not a lightweight. I don't get drunk that easily," he replied.

We drank the whole bottle, as I drank more of it.

^^1 hour later^^

^^Nate's POV^^
(Y/N) slowly got up from the couch with a little wobble. I looked up at her and she looked drunk.

"Ahhh *hic* Naaaate...*hic*" she sat on my lap.

"(Y/N)... What are you doing?"

"Your so *hic* sexy...." she slowly slid her hands under my shirt and felt my abs. I started to get turned on a bit. Nate! Snap out of it! She's drunk, don't use her while she's drunk!

"Wanna have *hic* 2 rounds *hic* of sex?" she began lifting up my shirt.

Okay, I was SO turned on right now. I feel like I'm gonna regret doing this, but I really need it.

I kissed her passionately on the lips and picked her up bridal style. She was weekly smiling and still hiccuping. I took her to my room and placed her on it.

I took off my clothes and she slowly removed her pants and undies. This felt wrong but felt right at the same time.

I noticed her wetness, and I stuck a finger, then another into her clit. She moaned loudly, and that was my cue to start pumping faster.

"NATE!!! FASTER!" she yelled. "Call me daddy."

I then took out my fingers and licked them. I put my tongue inside her, and (Y/N) screamed with pleasure. She bucked her hips a bit, and I went faster.

"DADDY!! IM GONNA CUM!!" I took out my tongue to talk.

"(Y/N) cum for me! Cum for daddy!" [A/N this sounds so weird]

She came in my mouth and I swallowed it. I took a few seconds to put on a condom. I looked at (Y/N) and her eyes were half open, and she was fingering herself. After I put it on, I removed her finger and licked it. I teased her by rubbing my cock on her clit. She moaned while clutching the bed sheets.

"Daddy...." she moaned. I put my cock inside her and she again screamed with pleasure.

"DADDY!!! FUCK MY PUSSY HARD!!!!" [a/n never wrote this line be4 ]

I pounded into her hard, and she groaned.

I flipped her over so she was on her hands and knees and I was on my knees.

"Daddy... You're so big" she was shaking a bit.

"(Y/N)... Fuck! You're so tight!" I went faster if that was really possible.

"DADDY!! IM GONNA... AHH" she came on my cock and eased up. She slowly got up and put her mouth on my cock giving me a BJ. I grabbed her hair and pushed her head back and forth while I was groaning. I came inside her mouth and we fell asleep on the bed together.
---
Um.....

No words. No words.

-Clair

ps- if you want more NateWantsToBattle X reader, these fine authors (Sarahgirl345 And Darkroses77 )have written really good books based off of NateWantsToBattle