I'm a klutz

My friend came back from Italy (she visited over spring break) and she brought me a souvenir! It's some really cute colored pencils, with a little container, sharpener, and eraser. I love it!

Is anyone else here a klutz? I mean, I have so many stories about me falling and injuring myself. Story time!

There was this one time I made my sister a sandwich, and I was taking it to her, when I stepped on a binder. This wouldn't affect a non-klutz (that's a thing now), but sadly, I am not one of those lucky people. Now, this binder's rings were open ,(don't ask me why) and one of the rings closed right on the skin between my pinkie toe, and the second-to-last toe. (Why do we only have names for two of our toes?) Long story short, I bled through my toe. Totally unrelated, I never dropped the sandwich, even though the binder ring pinching my skin was painful. It was a good sandwich too. Granted, it wasn't for me.

Ever failed so many times within a span of seconds that you feel like curling into a ball, and just lying there? Me too. I was walking up the stairs, and I tripped up them. This is bad enough, but my sister walked past me, and said, "Smooth." Me, being me, I decided I'd have to defend my honor, and I chased after my sister. She ran into her room, and shut the door. I was up the stairs at that point, and I didn't want to hit the door, so I slowed down. This............... was a bad idea. As I slowed down, my feet slipped on the carpet, and I hit the floor, simultaneously hitting my back, shoulder, and butt. But I also hit the door with my head. So...........how's that "not hitting the door" thing working out for you past me?

It was late at night, and I had my computer with me, ready to go up the stairs. I Raced up the stairs, and did what I usually did. I usually take my right foot, and put it to the back of the first stair. Then I skip the next stair using the force from the me pushing off the first step, and proceed to trot up the stairs to my room. This was not the case this time. When I went to go to the first stair, I used my left foot (don't know why) and I slipped off the step. Did I mention I had my computer? Yes, I did, sorry. Anyway, my computer dug into  my left arm, and my knees met the vent. I lied on the floor, and cried on the inside.

Done embarrassing myself! So, don't feel bad about tripping up occasionally, because you can't be as bad as me. I can't count on all my fingers and toes the number of times I've tripped on the stairs, sidewalk, or anything else. My friends already know, so I embrace it. If someone ever tries to tease you when you have a klutz moment, and yells "FAIL!" when you trip up, just respond with "No one asked for your life story." Still dying!

There's a storm going on right now, and I fearful of losing my wi-fi. Id on't really know how it works, because my cousin had install it for my family. Still worried! Farthewell, my fellow beings of the universe. Peace!

             -Matsukitty

(PS, I figured out how to get emojis! (If that's how you spell it, I don't know) 😀😁😊😉☺😂😃😄😅😆

Just wanted to try them out!)