I just don't know

Looking down from the dock, everything is small. Everything feels insignificant, and for a moment, she forget her own insignificance. The rain, persistent, unforgiving, ruthless, yet so unnerving to the girl sitting by herself, alone in one of the only places for peace. The water, always willing to listen, sat still as the girl sang out her feelings, the only way she knew how. They say you can always talk to someone, but there are those moments when you need to talk to something. The water never judged, no matter what you told it's calm, steady water. Huh. Calm and steady. Hard to think that was ever me. The tears slid down my face as I cried. Not knowing what do to, I straightened myself, and thought of my life. My sister went to far. This was tearing our family apart. One sister had a dream I stabbed her, the other sister was still to distant to even look at me. I felt my heart cleave in two, and then the evil feeling tucked it away, to save for later. I blinked, not knowing what to do, what to think, where to go.

And i just sang, until the world just spiraled downwards. 

Just 

going 

down. 

Life goes on, I know, but sometimes, it's just hard to let go.

I finished the last lyric that I wanted to, and prepared to leave. 

"All we are is Dust in the Wind."

Okay, so some of this is true. I just needed to write something. Sorry if I depressed you. I just needed some vent time, and I'm really confused with life right now.

              - Matsukitty