...

Gina, you're still logged in on my laptop.

-_-

(This is Lani (sarcastic-ghost) by the way)

Don't worry, I'll log out and I promise not to look through your personal stuff or anything.

I'm so sorry about Kaymax - it's such a shame that she's doing so poorly. But I think she'll appreciate the fact that you're putting her down instead of letting her suffer. We've been meaning to call Randy as well and have him come take a look at Molly's fungus problem, but I don't think we're gonna get around to it any time soon. 

Today was my first day of band camp (oh. joy.) Mostly sitting around on the floor and playing super hard music and smashing spiders. And learning how to march backwards. It's hard.

I was super nervous for band camp, because I thought that I would be much more inexperienced than the upperclassmen... but then I realized that we're all learning this music for the first time, and we all suck. Except for Malena. Because she's some sort of clarinet prodigy (and a section leader, so she kind of had to practice the music a lot).

Apparently we're going to march in a parade on Saturday? I can hardly march in a straight line, much less do it while playing the fight song. I'm used to playing second part, not third. ;-;

We were supposed to have fittings for our uniforms today, but it turns out that they're not until tomorrow. So Katie (being the wonderful friend that she is) let me hang out with her in her truck while I waited for mom to show up. We listened to Phantom of the Opera and judged each others' pin collections. It turns out that Katie actually lives a lot closer to me than I had though... :P

So mom picked me up, but she had to go back to work. So I'm here too. I'm just sitting in a hospital, typing on a computer and trying not to look too lonely.

In a few hours I have an orthodontist appointment, but I might have to walk to it. I mean, it's only a few blocks away, but walking through town alone is kinda scary.

Meh.

Okay, I'm gonna log out now. You can delete this chapter, or just unpublish it, or leave it be, or do whatever.

I'm sorry about Kaymax, really.

She is/was a good cat.

(=^;^=)