Mr. Spikes

So, update on the porcupine, I finished it like, 2 minutes ago. It's super cute, and I decided to call him Mr. Spikes. Cute, right?

Finished product: I added the ears and tail

Finished product: I added the ears and tail. Could you tell?

 The reason I made the porcupine was for literature group at school. Here's how it works: Our teacher picks out some books, then has us vote on which ones we would like to read. Then we get sorted into groups based on our top three choices. I got placed in the "Hatchet" group. In lit group, the people decide how much of the book you are going to read for that week. Then each person is given a job, and given one week to complete that job. The jobs include:

Discussion Director: This person asks questions based on this week's reading

Summarizer: This person writes a summary based on this week's reading

Illustrator: This person draws a picture based on this weeks reading.

We can also make up jobs. So, while everyone was messing around in our last meeting, I decided that since we finished the book and I didn't want to do any of the traditional jobs, I made one up. I was going to carve a porcupine, from the scene in Hatchet where Brian is attacked by a porcupine. So, I can't wait to show it to my lit group! Though, I don't really trust any of them except Conleigh. So, I'll just show her at a later time. 

My DVD player is a piece of junk, so my dad replaced it for me. I've been watching Frozen for the past 3 hours. All the songs are stuck in my head. The struggle is real.

Do any of you want to see what I really look like? I'm gonna show you anyway:

Yep. Complete with the nerd glasses and everything. I am not photo-genic, I repeat, I am not photo-genic. So don't think I died or anything, just because I can;t take a picture right.

Mr. Spikes/Pine wishes you the best of days. I wish you the best of luck in doing whatever you're doing with your life.

            -Matsukitty