Pluck-a Leg Hairs On the Border!

So, I was hearing strange noises from my sisters when they were in the bathroom, so I went to investigate. I opened the door and here is the conversation that ensued. (Ps: Italics will be words spoken in a bad Italian accent)

G: Hey, so guys, what are you doing in there?

J: We're plucking leg hairs on the border!

G: What?

J: I'm plucking leg hairs on the border while Karina passes gas!

K: I did no such thing! It is you who farted!

J: Then I got blessed, because farts are basically butt sneezes.

K: Yes, yes they are!

J: So, I farted, and she didn't say anything, so I blessed myself! then I farted again, and had to bless myself again!

G: So, why are you pluck- Excuse me...Why are you plucking leg hairs across the border!?

K: Technically-

J: What happened to your accent?!

K: Oh, sorry. Technically, we are plucking leg hairs on the border. She can't pluck down here at my ankle!

 J: Yes, because when I did, she yelled at me!

G: Okay, and you guys call me the weird one?

J: Yes. Wearing reversible leggings (Which I am currently wearing) is quite weird. Plucking leg hairs on the border is completely normal!

G: So, this conversation got too weird for me, so, I'm gonna leave.

K: Plucking leg hairs!

J: On the border!

Yeah. I'm the weird one.

             -Matsukitty