You Have a Nice Neck

I have been tagged too many times to be lazy anymore! It's time to take a stand! I have been tagged by thattinyfangirl, and I shall do as she wishes! Now, I'm pretty sure these are the rules, but if they're not deal:

Rules:

1: You must post all the rules

2: You have to have a cool title (Hence that weirdness up there. maddieb123789 actually said this to me.)

3: You must post thirteen things about yourself

4: No backing out

Shall we get started Okay!

1: I am obsessed with shipping random people. Like, even if I don't watch a show or a movie, I still get into the ships. Especially YouTube ships, like Phan, Troyler, Tronner (Still don't know which one I prefer), Septiplier, etc. You get the gist.

2: I got my past two cats from animalover1381. The first was kind of a douchelamp, and liked to scratch me. Her name was Rori, she disappeared one day, and I haven't seen her since. My current cat, Matsu, is a sweetie, and likes to rub up against you when you're trying to work. He's a cutie, and I love him.

3: I currently am obsessed with Imagine Dragons' "Bleeding Out", and I'm pretty sure I'm annoying a lot of people with my constant singing.

4: I take voice lessons, and like to sing constantly, to the point where it annoys everyone around me. I love my voice though. But, I am sick of it cracking.

5: My sister got me obsessed with "Sengoku Basara", and I love it. Sananda Yukimura is my favorite, but I still the others. I also like Masamune x Yukimura. I don't know why....

6: I like drawing even though I suck at it. But, both my sisters are great.

7: I loved the original Teen Titans, but I kinda hate Cartoon Network for the spinoff of Teen Titans Go!. It's horrible, and portrays the characters in a bad light.

8: I am officially a 7th grader! I just got out of school, and I am in Summer. I am also Twelve, for anyone wondering.

9: A lot of my family lives in Germany, and when I visited, I saw a monkey snatch something off of a woman at the zoo. I also ate too much chocolate, but you can't really blame me. Chocolate from Germany is the best.

10: My sister writes stories, and I am way too obsessive over them. I think you need help when you start to write fanfic about your sister's characters. I need help.

11: Is it weird that one of my frequent saying is either "Don't murder anyone" or  " Don't kill me" or "I'm concerned"? I think not, but I do say those on a daily bases.

12: I have friend that ships all Supernatural things, friend that ships all Steven Universe things, and a friend that tells too many inappropriate jokes. I think I'll need help if I'm around them any longer. Seriously, Kylee almost broke my hearing when she heard that Destiel might actually happen. Thanks...

13: I am currently not reading anything, but I am considering re-reading Harry Potter, because I read it a long time ago, yeah I'm a book nerd, and I'm forgetting things.

I tag:

Teamfreewilllove

animalover1381

maddieb123789

thattinyfangirl

FanficsbyDori

AShruinger

Megaokami

22gridleyk

KittyTheAnonymous

babelfish311 (Sorry I haven't talked to you in forever)

cleverbunny15

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, so.......... Hey! At least I did it, right? I'm just gonna show myself the door. *says from distance* "You have a really nice door."

           -Matsukitty