Dreams

Does anyone else have really weird dreams? My mind sends me specific dreams to let me know I'm obsessed with something. Like when I got obsessed with Spore. Wanna hear the dream? I'm gonna tell you anyway;

So, I'm a cool spore creature that kinda resembles a dragon with bird wings and a beak. My legs have a tendency to glitch all over the place. Like, one moment, they could be fine, but then one of them will be in the ground and the other will be pointing to the sky. So, I came across an Epic. These are creatures that have 1,000 hp. Avoid, or kill, just don't die. I didn't want to fight, so I tried to run away, but my legs glitch into the ground, and I can't run away. My random assistant that I didn't know I had shows up, and calls the Army. They try to shoot it down, but the Epic crushes all of them. My assistant runs away, leaving me alone, so I obviously fire her. Anyway, an Army General tries to help me get away, but the Epic picks us up, and starts using us to play Ping-Pong. Then he tries to put us down, but my legs are glitched into his hand, so he cuts off his arm, and throws it into the sun, taking me with it.

My friend Emma told me about her dream, and now we have a thing. We'll just walk past, and say "Let's go to the swamp." Her dream had a swamp and alligators, and my Industrial Tech teacher. Don't ask.

My friend Kylie and I made up a bunch of new friendship Hashtags; #LifeLife, #OneWiththeCurtain, #LOLsNope, #Ditchinglife, etc. I just don't understand us sometimes.

Does anyone else feel like an idiot right now? Because I do. So, I just got a new tablet, and I set the password. I made it super cool, but I couldn't remember it. Yeah, I locked myself out of my new tablet. (I accidently wrote "school" instead of "tablet." :D )

#PatrickLife! Go be a person!