Bluegrass Camp

Well, I'm off! I'm taking a magical journey to a wonderful place. I will ride with valor, and will arrive to swim to my heats content.

Basically, I have to ride in a car for six hours, THEN I get to swim. But the creek is so freezing, but I love it so much. It's my childhood, and I know everything about our camping spot. The logs right by the shallow area are home to frogs and bugs because the current won't bother them there. The big rock in the deep area upstream houses fish, trout to be exact. The current is strongest in the middle, and the trout swim hardest upstream there so they don't get washed away. Hidden Paradise has a sign when you drive in that says 'Hidden Paradise: A heavenly place. Please don't drive like hell.' The most perfect sign. I'll be leaving on Tuesday, and I'll be back in time for my for my softball game, so don't worry maddieb123789 and animalover1381. I'm also coming to the one today, but animalover1381 won't be there, meaning we won't see each other for two games. Sorry.

And, as Long Pine, Ne, has no Internet, I will be off Wattpad till Tuesday at least. Monday if I'm lucky. So, I can't wait for my notifications to get spammed. See ya! Have a good week.

I'll be freezing my butt off in a creek, but it's worth it!

            -Matsukitty