Have You Ever Looked To The Sky, And Thought "The Pancakes Are Coming For You"?

So, I got tagged by Steampowered_Dragon to do a roommates tag. This is basically what happen if we were roommates in college.

So, based on what I know about her, we would be awesome roomies. She's obviously into anime, and while I don't watch that much, I am very easy to get into stuff. Like, Sengoku Basara ruined my life. Plus, animalover1381 made me want to watch Black Butler. Anime is also very easy to get into, and I love animated characters more than real people, so....

I also love Super Hero movies, and my sister also got me into superhero movies. I can list all the Robins, and their origins.
1: Dick Grayson, the first Robin. He came to Batman, because his parents were killed by a faulty trapeze, set up by a Mafia Boss. It is often considered that a Batman cared for Dick Grayson the most. After joining the Teen Titans, he retired as Robin, and became Nightwing, to be replaced by Jason Todd.
2: Jason Todd, the second Robin. He was discovered by Batman while trying to hijack the Batmobile for tires. He was kidnapped by the Joker, to be beaten to death by a crowbar. Batman wasn't able to save him, and he died. He came back as Red Hood, scrutinizing Batman for not avenging him by killing the Joker.
3: Tim Drake, the third Robin. He came to Batman, wanting to be the Robin after Jason's death. he proved himself with his smarts, telling Batman he could do it. He was able to earn his keep, and was a great robin. After getting to old to be Robin, he went to the modern Teen Titans as Red Robin.
4: Damian Wayne, the fourth Robin, and the only one blood related to Batman. Talia Al Ghul, the daughter of Ra's Al Ghul. This woman met Batman, drugged him, and thus was born, Damian Wayne. AKA; The sassiest child ever to exist.

Thanks sis. Anyway, I think being a roommate with you would be super cool.

That took me way to long to type. I suck at computer stuff.

            -Matsukitty