1:the next descendent.

There was white flowers infront of a grave.There wasn't many people who came to ceil's funeral. It was easy for sebestian to spot someone he had never seen before.He walked up to her.

Sebestian: I've never seen you before.

'that's cos you've never met me before you made a contract with ceil,demon.'she answered.

sebestian: so what brings you here if you have decided to leave my master than.

'you'll know why, after you've investigated me.Now I need to get going.'she walked away.

__________________________

It was late at night and sebestian was pushing a food cart to a certain hotel room.'room service.'

The woman opened the door,'I didn't order any.' She than looks up and realizes it's him.

'So...?what brings you here?'

sebestian: answers and a request.You are reese phantomhive.The next descendent after my master.

Accurately, my master's younger sister.You're now also known as the slayer. You kill demons like us for money.

reese:what can I say?It's good money earning from people's fear.Aren't you afraid of me?

sebestian: on the contrary, I want to make a contract with you.

reese:you'll serve me while at the end of your bargain is my soul.The contract you made with my brother. Are you going to offer me that?

sebestian: Plus coming back to phantomhive.

Suddenly a cat in her hands turns into a girl.'stay away from my mistress!'

sebestian:I didn't expect you to have a cat demon.

'She's not going offer you her soul!Stay away!'the cat demon says.

reese:it's fine nekoi(cat demon's name)I'm interested in your abilities really. How about I make you a different offer?Serve me.I'll return phantomhive, but you'll call the shots.And in exchange, I'll kill your father and help you free your demonic sister.

sebestian: what makes you so sure you can defeat him when I can't?

reese:I have something you don't have. A bargaining chip.

sebestian: and if you lie,you'll give your soul to me.

nekoi:mistress,think carefully.

reese:agreed.