32: the 1st move

Zuru and Reese were cuddled together in bed.Zuru embracing Reese, face to face.

zuru:what's wrong? You have a worried face.

Reese:1 week has passed,nothing has happened. I'm feeling really really uneasy.

zuru:I understand what you are feeling, but…don't you think you should take things a little easier? War is coming and all we can do is prepare for it and nothing more.

Reese leans her head against his chest and cuddled even more in his embrace as if wanting more warmth in exchange for a feeling of security. 'zuru…'

zuru stroked her hair like a little child,trying to ease her feelings of insecurity.

It was in the evening, mich plucked up courage and took a deep breath. He opened the door and sees lewich lying on her bed sleeping.He walked to the side of her bed,squats down and looked carefully at her face.Suddenly lewich opened her eyes.

lewich: mich…what…?

mich's face was very near hers,he blushed. 'I…I…' Lewich cuts him off by kissing his lips.He indulged in the kiss and goes a step further and lets his tongue in. Lewich didn't reject him either, she puts her own into his.

mich:lewich…I…like you.

lewich:me too.If not why I let you kiss me? Don't die ok.For me.

Mich: lewich……

________________________________________________________________________________

June: this is horiible!!!

reese: what's horrible?

sebastian passes the newspaper and than continues serving breakfast to everyone else.On the newspaper had a big heading, 'Phantomhive killer.'

reese: what's all this about?

sebastian: All the factories of the phantomhive have a man dead inside the factory.They were apparently all murdered.The most  interesting thing is, all of them have a blood writing at the scene of crime like a message.

june: 6 murders, and if you put all the blood writings together, it will be " die humans coming you for I'm". Huh? It doesn't make sense.

mich: it should be, I'm coming for you humans die.

june:oh...but that's not the worst.It's this magazine.It's sparking anger and rage among the humans.The content is about the 6 murders in our factories.It says that the demons were the culprits.It even says that we were involved in killing the humans because you are a half demon.Not only that, other newspaper publishers have started to print out the same kind of news.

lewich: the humans actually believe in demons?

june: it seems they really do,they're planning doing a peace protest outside our mansion.

charles: eh...for the first time in life, humans actually believe that we exist.For thousands of years they believe that we don't and now they do just because of a magazine.Humans can get really stupid neh.

zuru: this is a declaration of war.The fallen angels had made thier move.By shaking the pillars of fear in the humans.