41:lewich's opponent

buniko:summoning.

A magic seal appeared and grasshoppers came out.He send them after lewich.Lewich fired magic blasts towards them. 

buniko:defense.

lewich pov:

my blasts hit like nothing. 'Nature arts 22:electric bolts.100 v.' Each ball had electric bolts it hit against the defense shield. 'defense repel.' I added a layer on my attacks.It repelled its shield and went through his bugs.They dissapeared like dust.

buniko:as expected of lewich the witch.Able to do double magic spell at once.

lewich:as expected of a demom wizard.To create disgusting things.

buniko:please do not say that. I do not like grasshoppers. My brother does.

lewich:that behavior is as disgusting as your grasshopper. Only doing things that pleases others. No opinions.

buniko:say whatever you wish.Dark arts 41,black hole.

A black hole appeared behind me and tried to suck me in. 'Dark arts 41,black hole.Double up.' I created a black hole in front of his and I doubled up the suction power. My black hole sucked his.

buniko:simple magic doesn't work huh.Than I've to use complicated magic than.Black holes,expand, filled.Virtual space create.

He turned the room into a virtual space,it meant I couldn't leave unless I defeat him.Thousands of black holes were around me each trying to suck me in.

buniko:plasma balls,1000 volts.Bounce.

MAny electrical balls started to bounce in this virtual world.Virtual world would also mean he could control anything happen in here. He took his stick that was playing the violin earlier like a stick to play snooker.He pushed a plasma ball and it bounced a ball to another. It bounced around me messily.I tried to dodge. I even put up shields but that weren't enough. The plasma balls that went into the black holes came in and out like they were connected. They were bouncing too fast for my eyes to keep up.I got hit several times electrocuted. I fell to the floor to weak to move…