46:closeness

reese pov:

* clank* my own blade against augustin's. I set my blade ablaze with shadow flames.It spreaded to the tip of the blade and to augustin's. But augustin was no normal adversary either. He set his blade in a kind of bright flame and it neutralized my flame.

Looks like the only thing he can attack with is not his sword. He opens up his wings and the feathers turn into sharp arrows pointing at me.They were released and I backed away to avoid getting hit.

those arrows missed me but he wasn't done.

zuru pov:

Augustin shot bright flames from his sword after the flying arrows. I  took out my katana and deflected them away. 'come!!!'

Reese got my cue and ran towards my direction.She stepped onto my back like a step and jumped up high in the air.

reese pov:

Augustin still kept shooting arrows at me with his wings.I destroyed them easily with a wave of my shadow flames. I had a clear shot of him.I put my katana down to slice him.

zuru pov:

'reeese!!!! behind!!! ' I called out.   *drip…* Augustin had impaled through Reese. He and his smirk face!!

'don't come near!!' Reese called out. 'he's hiding. Must be some kind of illusion.'

augustin:you are smart. But still…where am I?

*clank* his katana against mine.

augustin:hmm…sharp. Instincts?

zuru:no.Just my rage for you.

He started to light up his bright flame again. It was spreading to my katana…and at the same time cracking it. I couldn't hold onto a cracked katana for long.

Suddenly augustin retreated backwards. Reese…she had attempted to slice him from the side in order to save me.

She was bleeding terribly. 'you ok…?'

*cough…cough* 'must kill' she mumbled.She stood up with her katana trying to stand straight. She was wobbling I could see.

Reese pov:

damn that bastard. He disappeared again.

*clank* My body could barely move…but yet my katana is raised and against his.I could feel my body close to zuru's.He was holding onto my hand and supporting my wobbly body.

'be strong Reese.' he whispered to my ears.