42:time for payback.

zuru:you!!!Return my Reese!!

augustin:I'm sorry that will not happen.

zuru pov:

Reese walked out of another room.She looked emotionless.Her eyes filled with emptiness. 'reeese!!!!' I called out. She didn't response.

augustin:she probably got too shocked after seeing what just all happened. Seeing her friends fall one by one.

Reese: who are you…?

zuru:what did you to her?!!!!

augustin:not much…just treat her some tea.Oh…maybe the tea was being spelled.That she will listen to whatever I say.HAhahaha…

zuru:you bastard!!! Why would she even do that!!

augustin:I probably told her I would kill her friends if she don't do that.

zuru:you !!!

I ran to her and hugged her. 'are you there…?'she didn't reply. It hurt my heart that she was like that. Not again…she's leaving me again.Just than I felt a sharp pain at my stomach. I looked down and sae blood and a katana stabbed in it.Reese had stabbed me…I cried 'sorry…this is all my fault.' I looked up to her and realise tears were flowing from her emotionless eyes.She was still there…somewhere in there…I've to save her…but I was blacking out.My vision was blurring.

Suddenly the ceiling started to crumble and the castle started to fall apart.I'm going to die here…I thought when I felt a pair of moist lips touch mine.I could feel something going through my throat…it was…it was a human soul.A half human soul.My wound healed and I opened my eyes once again.I saw reese lips against mine crying. My tongue asked for entrance and it was granted.I kissed her.

We broke off,and I hugged her.She was back.

Sebastian: sorry for my late presence.Please forgive me my mistress.

Reese: you guys came on time.

June: you guys are so sweet…

augustin:what's going on?!!!

Reese: you think I'll simply drink that without having a back-up plan.Firstly, I didn't drink no shit.2ndly that was an illusion made by my Sebastian. I had to make you think I was helpless first so I can win this war.This will be over Augustin.This castle is broken into pieces,nothing left.Your seal trap have no more power.

June: did I do a good job?

Sebastian patted june's head, 'of course.'

zuru:are you okay?

Reese: I should be fine.At most 48 hours I can go without my human core.

zuru:that's too short.

Reese: I'll be fine for now.Trust me.