43:switch opponent

The box trap was gone and mich and Levi was pissed stepping out of the box.

'leviiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!' mich screamed.

*slice* levi had Charles on his shoulder  'what?spoilt brat.'

mich:exchange. You deal with this one.

They walk pass each other and hifi-ed.'pass.' they said.

levi:be careful of this bastard,he shoots fucking invisible arrows.

Mich: mine uses colourful force fields.Uses them like a dagger.

_______________________________

levi:who's the bastard?

frin:it's frin.Mind you please.

Levi: sorry but I'm bad with names to people I don't like.

frin:damn you!!

Frin throws his square force fields at levi but levi just simply sliced them into half.The 2 halfs flew past levi but it wasn't over.The 2 halfs flew back at Levi aiming for his back.Without looking, Levi sliced them into four pieces. This sent the 4 pieces flying in different directions. The 4 pieces stopped floating in the air.

frin:hahaha…you're the worst kind of opponent.You will die.slice and slice,they'll just multiply.

levi:unless I turn them into dust.Nope,I am the perfect opponent. I know exactly how to kill you.

Frin got pissed at his confidence. He sent the pieces for levi.The pieces came from 4 different directions coming into one point, where levi was.Levi simply body flickered out of there.

'over here.'Levi got behind frin.Frin was shocked, he opened his wings and flew up to the sky.Once again the pieces came for Levi. The pieces came flying in one direction for him.They came really close when he body flickered and step onto one of the pieces using it to jump into the air.It wasn't over.

Levi was close to frin now.Frin flew backwards trying to get a distance from him.Frin made the 4 pieces to come flying for Levi in that instance knowing Levi couldn't manipulate his movement in the air .

'devil war slice.'Levi released the slice from his blade. *stab,stab,stab,stab* the pieces landed in levi's back.Levi had landed himself safely onto the floor. *slice* the whole building was sliced into half along with the angel.

Levi: dumbass.You were too confident of yourself. Who said its over once the person is stabbed.I'm not like Mich, asshole. I got stabbed too many times to even die from this.

Levi took out the pieces from his back. Blood flowed but it didn't really matter. One of them got to his core but he just took out the piece nevertheless. 'fuck…oh well I won't die from this.'

'le…vi…?'Charles said softly.

levi:charles!! You ok?

Charles: is…levi ok?

levi:don't worry.My core is very tough. Unlike others,you have to really tear my core for me to die.I'm fine.

charles: okay…let me rest a little…too tired…

levi stroked her hair, 'ok.'