26: I'm a hell of a butler

She opened the door to the dining room and see many people sitting to the long table. The seats were all filled with her relatives.So was the floor,the room was practically filled with people.

Reese: what the fuck are you guys here?

jill:is that how you talk to your relatives?People who are older than you.

Reese: shut up.Since the moment I became a phantomhive earl,I can do whatever I like.

jill:than as the earl, EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??

he threw a letter onto the table. Reese climbed onto the long table and walked to the seat where jill was a few seats away.She picked up the letter and read.

Jill: what have you done? that she has to come and threaten our lives.

Reese: I'll deal with this.Just stay put in your seats.

she banged push the dining room door and walked up towards her room.
_________________________________

meanwhile…
Elizabeth was lying on Reese's bed.

Sebastian: how is she?

lewich:fine.She's recovering for now.She just needs a little rest.

Sebastian: thank you.

lewich leaves the room to themselves.

Sebastian: mother, can I ask you some questions?

Elizabeth: about Reese? about jazz?and about impure?

Sebastian: yes.

Elizabeth: well…I did threaten jazz that I'll kick her out of the house if she tried to kill you.But I didn't expect her to imprison me when I was caught off guard.She even impersonate me in front of your father.She used him for his power over many demons.

Sebastian: I see…why did she call me an impure?

Elizabeth: your father was a normal demon who didn't have a blood lineage like I did.He was an average demon who just happened to win the respect of many demons because of his great strength. But of course, he will never be stronger than me.

Sebastian: I see…than the deal that Reese had with jazz.Am I right to say that Reese threatened to expose her real identity if June wasn't released?

'how did you know that?' at this moment, Reese was at the door.

Sebastian: Reese. I knew you weren't strong enough to knock out my mother at that time.My mother was too strong. I figured there was some deal.Even when I found out it was jazz,I knew you couldn't have knocked jazz out.You weren't that strong.

Reese: this is the problem when you have too smart a butler. and a brother.

Sebastian: well thank you. I am a hell of a butler. and a brother.

Reese: you ok?Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: yea.Thanks for letting me sleep your bed.

Reese:nah,you're my mother's best friend. Now,serious stuff. Nii-san,I need you to prepare food for 150 people in my house. Can you?

Sebastian: of course. I am a hell of a butler.