20:Reese strength

moroyondo:it's either you die or I die.

Moroyondo summons his own demons and in a moment thousands of demons were behind him.

Reese: who are we dealing with again?

Sebastian: a demon who's taking revenge.

Reese: right…and where did he get so many demons?

Sebastian: he's also the demon lord of the myuri volcano.

Reese: ……right, and you couldn't have told me earlier.

muncho:my minions, go.

Muncho also had his own thousand minions. He send them forward to deal with moryondo's demons.

moryondo charged forward and attacked Reese. Reese uses her sword and blocked the attack. They were at close range with each other now.

zuru:need help?

Reese:no.This Reese doesn't need help at all.You guys go help muncho's minions.

Moryondo pushed his scythe forward.Reese is still holding back with some effort 'remember this scythe?'

Reese: that's…toryondo's scythe is it?

moryondo:correct, and I'm going to use it to kill you.

moryondo uses his full strength and that pushed Reese to fly all the way backwards. But Reese managed to slow down her speed of flying backwards and stop herself before crashing into something.

moryondo:dragon hurricane.

A big hurricane was heading for Reese. It was coated with lighting and anything that was in its 10m radius would be electrocuted. The hurricane also left a trail of big fire.

The hurricane swirls around Reese and a ring of fire wall is created.

June: reese!!

zuru:she'll be fine.

Sebastian: talking about this,I haven't seen how strong Reese is.

lewich:you'll be surprised.

levi:she might not be able to defeat such a strong opponent yesterday. But today is different.

mich: oooi!!!you guys don't be busy watching Reese fighting her fight!! Help me!! *boom boom boom*

zuru/levi:can't you do it yourself?

Mich: don't be selfish!!

zuru: hehe…

levi:come on.2 bottles of red wine.

Mich: deal. *shakes hand with levi*

June: eh…what an expensive bribery.But I  wanna watch Reese fight.

Sebastian: than I shall leave it to you too master Mich.

lewich:gambatte!! Mich.

mich: ooooiiii!!I didn't agree.

lewich/Sebastian/June: thanks.

Mich: ooi!!listen to what I've to say!! don't…ignore …me… x_x llll no…now no one wants to help me.

back to the fight…

the hurricane goes straight for Reese.With just one slice, she cuts the hurricane into half.And the hurricane turns to nothing.

Reese: equal split.

moryondo:tsk,so you know how to use the technique equal split too. But I bet you're out of power now since equal split requires the user to use equal amount of power as the attack to be able to cut the attack into half.

Reese:this will end now.Shadow blaze,mirror mirror.

Her sword lit up with black flames. She stabbed the katana into the ground and moryondo's shadow turns into a black flame.The flame burns onto moryondo's body.

Sebastian: what a strong demon.

levi:told you.

June: that was a great fight.

lewich:*claps hand*

zuru:you're still as strong as before you sealed yourself up.

Reese:thanks. Eh…!! I mean this is not a show!! Ahem. I'll stop the burn.Just tell me things I want to know.

moryondo:fine.

The flames on the katana ceased and so did the ones on his body.

Reese: I remembered defeating your brother years ago. You didn't come to avenge him at that time. Why this time you want revenge?

moryondo:because a certain person told me you are weak.

zuru got serious and stern when he heard that.He pulled moryondo's collar. 'who?'

moryondo:some angel.

zuru:angel…?