13:flipping thru history

( mich's pic)

lewich:nekoi come here. 

nekoi came and when lewich touched her,nekoi disappeared into dust and was sucked into lewich's hand.

Sebastian: so nekoi is actually a part of you.

lewich:correct, I just take out a part of my magic and molded it into a figure of a cat.It's to protect and help Reese when I'm not with her for this long period of time.It was my goodbye gift to her.

Sebastian: what do you mean?

lewich: this group, cross.It's been disbanded a few years ago.I wonder why she called us back.

Sebastian: why disbanded?

lewich: I'm not sure.Reese was the one who initiated it.

Sebastian: I see.You must be a good friend of Reese to give her such a gift for farewell.

lewich:Reese...She was the first friend I had, the first one who dared to make friends with me.She wasn't afraid to make friends with me while others were afraid to approach me. 

-----------------------------

Sebastian was walking past levi's room when levi called Sebastian.

Sebastian: yes master?

Levi saw the hot chocolate Sebastian was holding on a tray. 

levi:hot chocolate in a teacup. Only Reese will do that.So, what do you think of her.

Sebastian: eh...what's with the sudden question?

levi:curious.

Sebastian: I'm not a demon who badmouths.

levi:I see.How loyal.To me...Reese is an important half demon. I want to protect her with my life.She helped me find what I wanted. The bloody slayer...This name was given to me because I kept on slaying anything that was in my way.Humans, demons,everything. I was trying to find something that could fill the empty hole in me.But everytime after I slay one, that temporary euphoria that filled my heart would be gone.Reese treated me like family, gave me warmth. She filled that hole for me.

Sebastian: master levi,you have a crush on Reese?

Levi: that's not really your buisness is it? How about you Sebastian?

Sebastian: if you must know,I'll tell you. She's cutely childish sometimes .And scary sometimes which isn't a bad thing.The one thing I love serving under her is probably the same reason as yours. She treats me like family.

--------------------------

Sebastian entered Reese's room and served her hot chocolate. Zuru and Mich were also in the room.

zuru:I heard that you have a crush on lewich.Are you guys together?

mich blushed, 'no...but who told you...?'

zuru:somebody.

Reese giggled.

mich:Reese!!! How could you!!And...how did you know?

Reese:hahaha...it's not even a secret. Levi knows it too.

mich:hmph!I'm going to ignore both of you!

Mich leaves the room.

zuru:he hasn't changed a bit,so honest.

Reese: I like him like that.I don't want him to change.

zuru:how can you? Aren't I your favourite?

Reese: hahaha...hmm...I wonder.

zuru kissed her lips, 'you are mine.You can't run away.'

----------------------------

Sebastian leaves the room for the 2 of them to be alone. He than sees Mich outside leaning against the railing.

Sebastian: can I help you? master.

Mich: come with me.

They were 10km away from the mansion. Mich put his hand on Sebastian and places a magic circle.

mich:I can explode you into pieces here without Reese knowing. Reese can't protect or plead mercy for you here.So tell me.What is your relationship with her?

Sebastian :master and servant.

Mich: than why do you call her by name?

Sebastian: she asked me to.

mich:that's all?

Sebastian: she treats me like family and calls me nii-san.

mich:I shall believe you. If I find out it's otherwise I'll kill you.No,I'll tell levi and lewich.And you will be shredded into pieces. One last advice, even if you crush on her,you must not get in between zuru and Reese's relationship. If you do,you know what happens.

Sebastian: Reese has great friends. Don't worry, I've my own girlfriend. Plus,I really do treat her like my younger sister.

mich:I see.Just warning you.

Sebastian: don't worry. Anyway why did cross disband?

mich:I don't know.Reese just said she was tired and initiated to disband.We just went along with it.We didn't like to do missions without her.Why do you want to know?

Sebastian: curious.Lewich and Levi had their stories. How about you?

mich: Reese...zuru...I was an unwanted demon.Kicked out from my own family because they think my powers are ungraceful. They all used swords while I used bombs,explosions.It was them who accepted who I am.

----------------------------

Reese: you've sure done some digging around .

Sebastian:it's my duty to know as your butler and as your nii-san.

Reese: they must have told you their own stories.Levi must have tried to cover the fact that he has a crush on me.Lewich must have told you how strong she is.Mich must have threaten you to protect me.

Sebastian: Looks like I'm not the only one who did some snooping around.

Reese:I don't have to.They're my best friends.I know them too well like they know me too well.

Sebastian:Why disband cross?The Reese I know doesn't leave things undone.

Reese: I had to.

zuru woke up from the bed 'and why?because Reese was in trouble.'

Sebastian: what trouble?

Reese: zuru don't say it.

zuru:are you planning to keep it from them forever.

The 3 of them who were hiding outside the door came in.

mich:what are you hiding that you don't want to tell .

lewich:we are your best friends.we've the privilege to know.

levi:Reese tell us.We want to know.

zuru:a few years ago, Reese 's demon part of her started to go berserk and Reese couldn't control herself. She was afraid that she would hurt others because of it so she sealed up her demon part somewhere else.

lewich:than she shouldn't be able to live till now.She's a half demon,she needs a half demon part in her core or she'll die.

zuru:unless I strip a demon's core and split it into half and put that half into Reese.

Levi: so you're not so strong like last time?

Reese: you could say that...