5:sebestian's sister

*knock knock*

sebestian opens the door and sees a long haired girl standing in fornt of him.The girl hugs him. 'seby!! I missed you so much!!'

sebestian: june.I'm glad you're here already.

june:where's your mistress? I want to thank her personally.

sebestian: she's still sleeping.

june:but I thought humans were awake in the day.

sebestian: she's different.

june:oh...and it's really fine for me to stay here?

sebestian: I've asked for you.She said it's fine.She prefer demons to humans anyway.

June: awesome!!!

June runs up the steps excitedly.She didn't notice her step and fell from top to bottom.

sebestian: ouch.Are you ok?

june:hehehe...yea. (she stands up.)

*yawn* 'who's that? so noisy...'reese had woken up.June waved excitedly at her.

June: me!me!

reese:oh...whatever...seb get me some hot Choc.

sebestian:now I've a nickname from you?

Reese: don't like it?I thought it was great.

sebestian: no my mistress. I'm just curious why I need one.

'your name's too long.' reese and june said together. The both of them giggled.

In the dining room....

june sits on the floor next to Reese's chair.

reese:there's many chairs you know.

june:I'm fine,I prefer the floor.

The hot chocolate reese ordered was served.

june:please,allow me to repay you.I'll do anything.

reese:really? Even if I ask you to do sex with me?

'erm...ok...if you wish so...'june blushed.

'hahahaha...I'm just joking.'Reese laughed. she then says with a cold voice 'I'm not a lesbian.erm...ok.so what abilities do you have?'

june:I'm probably one of the fastest demon.

reese:that's so awesome!!! I so need a informant right now.Mine just quited on me yesterday.

june hugs her. 'yay!!!I can help you. I'm known as the informant queen. There's nothing I don't know.'

Reese: awesome!!

sebestian: june,go take a shower you're sticky.

june:ok.

June leaves.

reese:now I know why you chose her.Naive,innocent, cute but not stupid. Just like my elder brother.

sebestian:so...tell me my mistress what bargaining chip did you use?

reese:none,just negotiate. Actually you and your father knew all along that you could kill him easily and snatch june back. But your father had something else in his hands that wouldn't allow you to touch him or June.

sebestian: looks like I'm not at a loss if I'm going to serve such a great mistress.

reese:hahahaha...thank you.

------flashback------------

'why do you request for me?Little girl.' the demon asked.

reese:I'm not any little girl.I kill demons like you.muhara.

muhara:you even know my name.You must know how strong I am.

reese:I do,but that's all in the past.Sebestian, your son can kill you easily just like how I can.

muhara:who do you think you are?!

reese:just a slayer who have killed many demons of your level.

muhara:you!!you are reese!!You killed my friend.

reese:so you know.Now,let's negotiate. I want back a demon in your hands.Her name's june.

muhara:tsk,she's mine.

reese:so you prefer death?

muhara:I know you're sebestian's mistress. What if I killed his mother?He'll never forgive you.

reese:hmmm...like I care. The reason why sebastian didn't come after you is because he was afraid that his mother would be sad if he killed you. So if I did it in his place...than...

muhara: don't be cocky!!!

-------------------------

sebestian: just like that?My father should have really tried to kill my mother. And my mother should've persisted on staying with him and tried to protect him.

reese:yeah...all that troublesome shit happened.So I just simply knocked your mother out,and killed your father.

sebestian: I'll serve you till you die.You're the greatest master I've ever served.

reese:don't compliment me,I'll blush.

(june's pic)