24: the truth

**hehe~I kind of deleted the original chap 24. And made a new one. This is the new chap 24. hehe…**

Sebastian: welcome to my house.

Reese: it's…big.Damn you,why do you have a bigger house than me?

Sebastian: well,that's not really my fault is it?

Sebastian opens the door and a demon blocks their way. '1…2…I need to kill.'

Sebastian: you are blocking my way.

'maybe I should start with you.'

The demon thrust his staff forward, Sebastian bends over backwards until his hand touched the floor.Reese runs forward and slices his staff into half with her katana. The demon retreats a few steps backwards seeing his staff being broken.

Sebastian: thank you Reese.

Reese: who are you?

'sorry for being rude.I should have introduced myself. I'm buniko. And I'm here to kill the 2 of you.Sadly to say it's because both of you have huge powers.'

Sebastian: what happened to my mother?

buniko:this is not a lost and found. Don't come to me looking for your mother, lost child.

Sebastian: how rude, Elizabeth royale. Do you know what happened to her?

buniko:mistress…?Than I can't kill you.

Sebastian: than you can't kill Reese, because she's my mistress and I wouldn't let you.

Reese: Sebastian, I'm giving you an order. Leave me here and get to your mother. I want answers.

Sebastian: yes my mistress.

buniko:summoning.

A magic circle appeared on the floor in front of buniko and 2 bug like thingies came out of the circle.

The bug thingies charges forward Sebastian, Sebastian simply jumped onto their bodies and use it as leverage to get to the 2nd floor's window.He used his body and crashed through the window.

Reese: now it's me and you.Shadow blaze, mirror mirror.

The katana lit up with black flames and burned the bug thingies' shadow.

buniko:nullify.

Magic circles appeared above her black flames and extinguished the flames.

Reese: tsk you're a wizard.Just like lewich.

________________________________

meanwhile…

Sebastian ran through the whole house to see all of the rooms empty except one.He opened the handle carefully and sees a figure of a lady from the back.It did look like his mother from the back.She turned around, 'Sebastian, you're back.Remember me?'

Sebastian: you're not mother. You're jazz royale. My mother's twin sister.

jazz:I'm touched. You remember me.

Sebastian:Where's my mother?

jazz:here…

She walked to a cupboard and pulled a bunch of hair out. She dragged out a  woman out of the cupboard.The woman was unconscious.

Sebastian:mother…that means this whole time it was you.

jazz:hahaha…correct.Even when you thought the one who was at your father's side is your mother. THAT PERSON WAS ME TOO. HAHAHAHA…

Sebastian: since when…?

jazz:since your girlfriend june was caught.I WAS THE ONE WHO ORDERED HER CAPTURE. I have to say,it was fun manipulating you.Now,for the finale, to kill your mother.And after that,it will be Reese's turn to die. SHE SHALL PAY WITH HER LIFE THREATENING ME.BOTH OF THEM. HAHAHA…