44:Mich explosion

Mich: heard about you.

Michael: than did he say good about me?

Mich: neutral. I guess…he said,kill the bastard with ugly invisible pokey thingies.

Michael: what…!!!!Those…are arrows!! invisible arrows!!! How is that even neutral?!!

Mich: the bastard part was too much of a compliment.It balanced out the pokey thingies don't you think? I even told you neutral,I'm such a nice demon.

Michael: damn you!!!

Michael aimed his bow at Mich and shoots.Mich didn't know where the arrow was going to reach him.But Mich was good at two things. Sharp eyes and explosion. He send an explosion covering a huge area around him.Anything that went into his magic circle would be exploded.

*bam bam bam!!!*3 arrows all destroyed. Mich deactivated his magic circle and ran forward trying to get close to Michael.

This made Michael pissed,he shot 10 arrows each missing mich by the neck.Michael did not miss.The arrows bounced back aiming for Mich's back.

Mich knew,he opened a huge magic circle. The 10 arrows got bombed and destroyed,Mich kept going forward and he was at Michael's front. Michael blocked mich's coming hand with his bow transformed into a spear.Mich put a magic circle on his spear and made it explode.

It pushed Michael to the far end of the room crashing into the wall.Mich casts a magic circle above Michael and ended him with a *bomb!!*

Mich: bleh!!I am the best bomber one can ever get