16:toryondo

mich:so this is the house?

Reese:uh……duh!!

levi:he has a big house.

lewich:for a demon to have such a house,he must have some big ego.What's that you're holding?

june:he likes eating chocolate,so I thought I would brought some.You know,we can bribe him.

*stares*

Reese: you're not serious right……?

June: why not?

levi puts a hand on her shoulder, 'look,toryondo is a boss.You understand that right?'

june: yea and?

levi:they don't take bribes. THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T TAKE BRIBES!! okay maybe they do……BUT NOT CHOCOLATES!!

june: ????why??

mich:she's hopeless……

lewich:you guys are not talking simple sense. That's why she doesn't understand. Now june,if someone gives you a mission.

June: who's this someone?

lewich:do you watch 'rescue to the day'?

June: yea!!It's an awesome cartoon!!

*stares*………

mich:that's a children cartoon……I can't believe both of them watch it……

lewich:now imagine you're the main character puffy.

june:Ahhhh…!!!I love puffy!!

lewich:I know right!! ahem…I mean,now puffy has a mission. Will you give in to bribes?

June: of course not!!

lewich: exactly.

levi:I can't believe that went through……

lewich:now think toryondo as puffy.

june: but he's the bad guy.Puffy is the good guy.

lewich: I've failed……

levi:it's ok.I feel you.

They both emo  in a corner.

___________________________

toryondo:I don't remember inviting rats.

The door flung open and a head flew past toryondo's face ,knocked onto the pillar behind him and fell onto the floor.

Reese: rats? Rats sneak around. We busted through your main gate and killed every single one.

toryondo:Rats are pests that I want to kick out and are pests that  are annoying to my face.

levi:YOU BASTARD!!!

Mich: bastards are for humans. It's far too superior to fit him.

toryondo:what the fuck do you want? Trashing at my territory.

lewich:who instructed you to do disturb the humans and at a large scale?

toryondo:can't I be a troublemaker?

June: he's lying.

toryondo:don't pretend you know everything.

Reese: June's right.She can see through if you're lying. Plus, you don't have the guts to do such a thing unless someone gave you something.

toryondo: as expected of Reese, the leader of the cross and the demon I lost to.

Reese :who and what the fuck did she give you?

toryondo:wuuu…serious…but I'm not planning to tell you.

Toryondo takes out a scythe and swings it in the air and half of the house sliced into half.

lewich:he's serious.

Demons started gathering around them.

toryondo:you think the demons you killed just now,were all I had?

levi:Reese, we'll leave toryondo to you.We'll handle the rest.

Reese: expected you guys to.

mich:hey Reese.

Reese: what?

Mich: don't fucking die.I don't want to keep your corpse.

June: be careful.

lewich:Pay attention assholes, they're coming.

toryondo body flickers and Reese follows. They come to an empty piece of land.

Reese: you think your demons can win my friends?

toryondo:I don't think.I know they don't stand a chance.That's why we're here. So that my attacks won't kill my demons,this way it can procrastinate more time for us to be alone.

Reese: you haven't changed. Still using others as shields.

Toryondo body flickers and his scythe was blocked by Reese's sword. He pushes forward,scythe almost reaching her neck. Reese than kicks him in the abdomen and toryondo flies away a small distance from her.

toryondo:hahaha…it's true! it's true! What she said,it's all true!You're weak.You're not as strong as before. The half of your core is not your own.It's another demon's.

Reese was in shock, 'who told you that?!!'

toryondo: you don't have to know. You just have to know it's payback time!!I'll kill you for the humiliation you caused me.

Toryondo raised up his scythe and let lighting pass through. With a few swings of the scythe, a big tornado coated with lightning was coming at her.

Reese: shit.It's so wide that it's impossible for me to body flicker to escape in time.

___________________________

meanwhile…

levi: 43,44,45

Mich: you think you can do better than me? 50,60,70

levi:oh shut up,I'm slicing them one by one.

Mich: that's why you're so slow.

lewich:65,76, I'm the top now.

June: 27,29, I'm the slowest…

'32, 35, I'll help you.'Sebastian said.

June: why are you here?

Sebastian: that's because someone's here.

____________________________

'you ok?'

Reese: zuru?Why are you here?

Zuru had Reese in her arms, 'to protect my precious human.'

Reese blushed, 'how can humans be precious?'

zuru:you are to me.Lend me your sword would you?

The tornado comes closes in and *slice* it splits into half.

toryondo:zuru?

zuru:long time no see.

toryondo:YOU !!!YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SEND THAT RAT TO DEFEAT ME!!AND NOW I'M HUMILIATED!!I'LL KILL YOU!!

Toryondo charges forward and his scythe mets zuru's sword.

zuru:shadow blaze.

The sword lits up with  black colour flame. The flame than burns onto toryondo's scythe.Before toryondo could let go of his scythe in time,it had already burned his hand and to his whole body. Toryondo screamed in agony.

zuru:I'll stop the flame.who did all this?

toryondo: Elizabeth royale.

The flame got absorbed back by the sword. 'don't you ever try to harm her again.'zuru stared at him and said.

(toryondo's pic)