18:The big fish

They were taking the train to the forest of darkness.

Reese: you didn't have to come too.

zuru:what if my precious Reese got in trouble again?

'don't say such things.' Reese blushed.

zuru:eh...my precious reese is afraid of getting embarrassed too?

Reese: that's cos there's other people  we don't know on this train.

zuru was close and right in front of her. 'eh...so are you saying you wouldn't do sex with me here even though you enjoy it and we're in a private room ourselves.'

'people could come in.' Reese blushed.

Suddenly someone knocks on the door.

Reese: see....Come in.

The door opened slowly and suddenly knives flew in .Zuru caught the knives in time. Zuru opened the door fully and saw the demon running down the corridor. The demon than jumped off the train when he reached the end.

zuru:see,you need me.Looks like this Elizabeth royale is out to get you.

Reese: I know.She must have hated me for killing her husband. That's why she's taking revenge on me.

zuru:I don't know,something feels fishy here. I talked to Elizabeth royale before. She didn't say anything about hating you.

Reese: so someone else must be behind all this shit.And this person is a very very big catch.

They train reached it's terminal station. They got off and saw the place they needed to go.The forest of darkness, which was located on the mountain.