22:angel

They walk to the far end of a village where there's not much people.

zuru:this is such a nice place don't you think?

Reese: why?

zuru:we can probably build our own house here.Away from the busy city. Just the 2 of us,quietly staying here.

Reese laughs softly, 'aren't we both alone now?We don't need a house. Plus I prefer near the city.I like the noise.'

zuru:you mean you like my house.

Reese: don't be so arrogant.

zuru:or what?

Reese: hmm...I'll make you pay later when we go back home.

zuru:eh...I'm looking forward to it.

Reese: stop thinking dirty.

zuru:you mean that wasn't the 1st thing that came to your mind?

Reese blushed 'oh sshh....'

They reach a small house.

Reese: we're here.

zuru knocked onto the door.A woman opened the door. 'yes?'

Reese: I'm reese.

'and?'

Reese: Reese phantomhive.The 5 year old girl,the daughter of the demon you tried to kill.Mirin the angel.

miri:come in.

She made hot tea and placed it on the table.

mirin:I know demons prefer souls but you are my guest so you might want some tea if you're thirsty.

zuru:why is an angel doing here?

mirin:I'm no longer an angel.I'm a fallen angel. And now...I'm just some fallen angel that wants to turn back but can't.

Reese: fallen angel?

mirin:I became one since the day I decided to attack your mother.Fallen angel is an angel that doesn't follow the rules and duty given. They break the rules.And one of them is to not break the balance between the demon world,human world.And also maintain peace.

Reese: so you're not the one that's been creating so much chaos?

mirin:I quitted to be a part of them a long time ago.

Reese:them?

mirin:They call themselves the God of purge. Their aim,to destroy all demons.

zuru:what made you quit?

mirin:...I joined only because my master was killed by a demon. I wanted to avenge for him.After your mother  died,chaos arised.Demons killing humans...Angels killing demons...And when I saw how chaos looked like,I quitted. chaos...is horrible. Than I quitted, I didn't want to participate in their crusade to chaos.

zuru:what do you mean by you can't turn back?

mirin:fallen angels are not allowed to be given duties anymore once their identified as fallen angels.