2:back home...

reese:it's been a long time since I came back.

sebestian:I've sent the servants that were here when master ceil was alive home as you instructed.

reese:get me a cup of hot chocolate.

sebestian: yes,my mistress.

reese:oh...oh...put it in a teacup.

sebestian: but that's not according to manners.

reese:I'm a slayer, not a missy miss.And don't call me mistress,call me reese.I'm more comfortable that way.

sebestian: but you are a missy miss now my mistress.

reese:are all demons like that?I can't seem to get you guys to call me by name.

sebestian: but mistress,it's simply manners.If I can't even get that right,how can I be your butler?

reese:ok ok fine,get me my hot chocolate in a teacup.

Sebestian came back with a mug with hot chocolate in it.

sebestian: it's not manners.

Reese takes the mug goes to the kitchen and sees the teacup set in the cupboard. She tries to reach for it but is too short.'damn I'm too short'.

Sebestian giggles looking at this scene.

reese:What are you laughing at?!

She stretches out her hand and tries to reach the cupboard door but still can't. 'damn!Wait for me cups.I'm coming.'

She goes to the corner and pushes a chai over.She climbs onto the chair and reaches out again.Still she cannot reach.'DAMN!!'.

Suddenly she feels someone lifting her up.She reaches for the cupboard and manages to grab a teacup.

Reese: thanks.

She transferred her hot chocolate from the mug into a teacup.

sebestian: you just simply must get your way.

reese:told you I'm not a missy miss.I can do things myself. hmph!

sebestian giggles. 'yes,yes,my mistress. You're always right.'

reese:of course I'm always right. hmph!

She turns around and leaves the door.