38:meet enemies

levi:this guy…woah…he has a huge huge castle.

Mich: does all fallen angels have so much riches ?

zuru:I don't think so.Mirin looked poor to me.

mich:maybe…she's pretending to be poor.

*punch*

Mich: whaaat??!!!

lewich:why would she do that?Its stupid.

mich:…well…well…hmm…I don't know.

*punch*

lewich:that's why don't make stupid assumptions!!

*creak…*The door opened as if inviting them in.They walk into the castle. The castle was dark,*snap* that sound echoed the castle and lights lit up the entire castle. An angel flew to the front of them. 'welcome to augustin's castle.Let the fun begin.'he said with a cynical smile.

zuru:we're here to look for Reese.

'I'm Michael and I'm sorry to tell you that Reese is our hostage.To reach her you have to come through me.'

levi cracked his neck and fingers, 'I'll take you on.'

zuru:I'll leave it to you.

Levi ran forward with his big blade.He clanked his blade against Michael's spear. Zuru and gang walked passed the living room and they entered another room.

'hehehehehehe…'an evil laugh filled the room.'my prey…welcome to my area.My territory. Frin's territory.'

Mich: what a disgusting voice.

frin:what did you say?!!!I'll kill you I swear!!!

Frin used his ability and a force field he made crashed Mich into the wall with a hole made in it.Dust flew and Mich walked out of the dust. 'damn…that hurt…go.I'll deal with this.'

They walked passed and entered into another room.Music echoed the halls and a man who was dressed nicely was in the middle of it. 'I'm buniko.You must be lewich.'

lewich:I heard about you.You are strong I heard.

buniko:it would be interesting to have a fight with you.

Just than zuru saw a finger motioning him to come forward.A silent voice called for him.'over here…'Zuru followed the voice and it lead him to another room.

augustin:nice to meet you. I am augustin,your biggest enemy.