36: conscience

Zuru was hugging reese in his embrace.Their skin were closely contact with each others under the blankets.Reese had her face closed to zuru's.She was sleeping right next to him.Zuru could feel every breath reese was breathing at every moment.

zuru: you must be really tired.You...look so cute... when you curled up and sleep right next to me.You seem so close to me right now, but somehow...you are always slipping away from my grip.

He carassed her face waking her up. 'zuru...you sure are energetic.I'm still so sleepy...'

zuru: sorry, I shouldn't have woken you up.

reese: its all your fault, you made me so tired last night.Not letting me sleep.

zuru: sorry, you were the one who promised me this, I just wanted you so much.

reese: but still...

'alright,alright.Stop with your lovey dovey already.' lewich walked into the room.

reese blushed, 'I am naked, don't come in suddeny like that.'

mich:eh...reese is blushing?I don't see you blushing in front of zuru.

reese: that's different!!! I..I...I am zuru's!!!

sebastian: you're so cute when you blush.

levi: are you alright nevertheless?

charles: yea,levi was quite worried about you.He was so worried that you would be gone again that he refused to sleep with me last night.

mich:eh...levi...I didn't know both of you ave gone that far.

levi:that's not what she meant!!!Stop thinking dirty you bastard!!!

june: are you really really alright?

reese: I am.

lewich:but really, how did you become alive?

____________________________________________________________________________________

flashback~~

A bright light flashed across the room and the core which had a hole became filled again.The skin of these demon revored too.The demon opened her eyes and looked blurly to her side.

'you are...mirin..the fallen angel...'

mirin: you are awake.You sure are not simple.It would normally take 30 mins after they fully recover from their core yet you fully recovered immediately.

reese:why?

mirin:who...are you? Why can you change someone's mindset about you that easily.

'Reese phantomhive.The daughter of grimn shadow.' she smiled. 'that's all.Nothing more, nothing less.'

mirin: someone convinced me to save you.

reese: zuru?

mirin: no, I rejected him.Someone else came for the 2nd time and I got convinced.

flashback~~

*knock knock*

Mirin opened the door and saw a face she has never seen before. 'you are..?'

'Somebody who's not here to beg you.'

mirin: you must be with zuru.

'I am his mother, I am scarlet.'

mirin:If you are not here to beg,than why are you here.If you are not here to beg, I don't see the reason to even let you in.No, I won't even let you in if you are here to beg.

scarlet: I am not here to beg.Chaos jas broken out and as a mother of my son.I know very well he does not have the capabilities to stop this upcoming war.War will break out.I know.If you do not do anything, than you don't even qualify to bring out the past and to call yourself an angel .Because I believe even if you are a fallen angel now, as long as you do things that salvate the situation,no matter what you think or others think.At the end of the day, you can face your on conscience.

end of flashback~~

reese: scarlet...

mirin: I want to believe in what she say.I want to at least be able to face myself for what I have done, to you, to your mother.You will be a great demon like your mother.

end of flashback~~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

zuru: mother...