27:confrontation

*knock knock*

The big door opened and Reese entered.There were many demons sitting in the hall.

scarlet:I see you have come.I see that your friends are waiting outside. Afraid you'll lose to us?

Reese:Nope,they're just here because they're worried for me.

scarlet: say whatever you want.

Reese: you can just call me to meet me.For what purpose do you have to send my family a threatening letter. Saying that you'll cut off their heads if they cannot persuade me to come.

scarlet: well,half thingies like you might be afraid.

Reese: cut the crap,tell me what shit you want.

scarlet: and such is the disgusting nature of half thingies. Well your engagement with zuru is off.

Reese: WHAT??!!!BASE ON WHAT??

scarlet: base on one rule.Servants of the tubile house are not to be involved with their Masters.And what is a servant? A servant is someone who does as she's told, isn't that you??

Reese: sigh…after all this talk all you want is to annul this engagement.

At this moment zuru runs out from his room down the stairs.He hugs her from behind. 'I will only marry her and only her.'

scarlet: what are you talking about?Choose Charles. She's a better demon.

zuru:she's my childhood friend. She's not the apple of my eye.

scarlet:stop this nonsense immediately.

Reese: WOULD THE BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP?

zuru: Reese…

scarlet: tsk.

Reese: we'll annul the engagement. Since you want it so much.

zuru:Reese…don't…I'll protect you.

scarlet: she doesn't love you at all.She's just an ugly human.

Reese: on one condition. If My Master agrees.

scarlet: who's your Master? Who says he can make decisions?

'I say he can,because I am.' A demon walk down the stairs and past scarlet, takes a seat in his own chair.He smokes through his pipe.

scarlet: honey…what are you talking about?

Reese: My Master Jack. I'm so sorry to trouble you.But you gave me your promise.

Jack: yes I did.

He took of his glove and there was magic circle.

scarlet: honey…did she threaten you?

jack:no, I requested. She even refused to sign the contract with me.

scarlet: so your soul is hers…at the end of the day…

jack:no, my soul is yours and reserved for yours only. She'll do anything I ask,which is to protect you and zuru with her life as priority. And in return she wants nothing.This is our contract.

scarlet: that's impossible. No demon would accept such a ridiculous contract.

Reese: I'm only a half demon who do not wish for souls but only excitement and adrenaline that excites me.

Jack: hahahaha…you definitely are not a normal demon.Demons wish for souls,superiority. But you wish for other things. I hereby say that Reese phantomhive shall be the only successor of the next mistress of this house.

'but…this is not of tradition. She's…not pure…She's half!! How can you even allow that?!!!She's not even capable!! ' one of the relatives verna said.

Jack: Not capable? The phantom of the tubile house ,the rumours that spread.The one who helps me to get things done without people knowing its identity.That phantom is her.Is she not capable enough?

'unbelievable!! But…'

Jack:than die.Whoever goes against, kill.

scarlet: me!!!I oppose!!!

Reese puts her blade onto her throat.

scarlet: do it.I dare you.

Reese takes the blade away and stabs into her center where her core is.She took out her core and held it in her hand.

zuru:Reese!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? PUT IT BACK!!

Jack:don't do stupid things.

scarlet smiled, 'give up?are you giving me your life?'

Reese: take it.Within 24 hours,if you don't put it back into my body,I'll turn to dust for sure. If you change your mind within 24 hours,you know what to do.

scarlet: threatening me?!!

Reese smiled, and put her core in scarlet's hand. Reese collapsed forward onto the floor. She was smiling.

scarlet: what's with her…Is she crazy…??

zuru: REESE!!!!MOTHER GIVE ME THE CORE.

scarlet: whaaat??!! no.I won't let this bitch marry you.Charles suit you more.

jack:scarlet, give zuru the core.

scarlet: no.

Jack: you stupid woman.She protected you!!!Is this how you treat her???!!!

scarlet: no…I will not return…

jack:you stubborn…!!

He stormed off.