31: Bloody Mary

several weeks passed…

Reese was in the dining room cuddled sitting in a chair.She picked up the wine glass and looked at the colour of the red wine. 'the wine ,bloody mary…The color of this wine…really looks like blood.' she was talking to herself.She gave the wine a little swirl and sips. 'bitter and salty…a little sour…now sweet…'

At this moment, zuru hugs Reese from the back. 'what are you doing? Drinking bloody mary alone.You should be sleeping. Tomorrow we're getting married.'

Reese: I feel uneasy…bloody mary…a wine made after the biggest demon war in history. It feels as if something really big is going to happen.

zuru:because of what happened this afternoon?Lewich cut her finger on accident. It doesn't mean anything.

Reese: but…it has always been accurate…

zuru:it's fine.You have me.

Reese: but…

Zuru turned her chair around and looks directly into her eyes. 'you don't believe me?' He pats her head.

Reese: I do… but…I've a really bad feeling…what if…it's going to be just like this bloody mary…lives are going to be destroyed.They're going to feel hurt,taste bitter. They will cry and taste the saltyness of tears.Followed by hate,and taste sour.Unpleasant taste yet addicting.And sweet…I wonder if that will even happen…the hating that will end…

zuru:don't think so much. You have me behind your back.

_________________________________

There was a big ball in the tubile house. Food,wine,music filled the tables and the house. Demons,people were enjoying themselves.

'yummy!!!' June was chugging herself happily with the many varieties on the table.Suddenly Sebastian leaned in closer to June. She then felt a soft brush at her cheeks.Sebastian was cleaning off the crumbs of her cheeks.

Sebastian: you cute greedy demon.

At this moment zuru and reese walks down the stairs. Reese was wearing a nice creamy white dress with elegant sewing patterns on the top part of the dress. Zuru was wearing a tuxedo. With arms hooked to each other,they walked down.

Mich: ah le le…don't both of you look good together?

Reese : aho (idiot) of course we do.We're a couple. bleh!!! hehehe…

lewich:and you're not even embarrassed saying that at all.Thick skinned.

Reese: hehe…

zuru kisses her lips, 'you naughty girl.'

levi walked forward to Reese and passed a wine glass to her.On levi's back was charles who was grabbing onto his shoulders. Reese took the wine glass from levi.

zuru:looks like charles found a place of her own on someone's else shoulders.

Charles blushed, 'zuru…'

Reese: thanks. But I don't really like this kind of wine.

'than perhaps this? I heard it's one of your favourites.' a man walked forward from the crowd. He pop the cock from the bottle and poured the wine into a glass.He lifts the glass up and offers. All attention was on this man.

Reese: what are you doing here?

'I'm honoured. The mistress of phantomhive actually remembers me.' he bows,still offering the wine.

Sebastian: please give me permission to kill this demon,buniko.( the demon who fought Reese at Elizabeth's house.)

Reese: are you challenging me with this wine?

buniko:no,of course not. This is a wedding party is it not? Serious situations are not suitable do you not agree? I just want to offer this wine. If you would please.

zuru:don't. I'll drink it for you.

buniko:There's no need for anxiety.I've prepared another for the future tubile house Master.

He poured another glass.

Zuru and Reese both takes up the glasses .All attention were on the 3 of them. Tension was high ,all eyes were on them.Zuru takes a deep breath and drinks.Nothing has happened. It was Reese's turn.She swirls the wine a little. Smells the fragrance.

Reese: this…wine…is it?

She drinks the wine. 'Bloody Mary.'

buniko:as expected of the mistress of the phantomhive. I expect you know the meaning behind this.

Reese: are you declaring war?

buniko:not me.My master is.And please do not be mistaken,my Master is not jazz.He is the one with beautiful wings. The one from high above. With that in mind,this is the message I am to convey.

to Master jack,

for creating the most authoratative demon family. So strong with authority that you have involved yourselves with humans and thus polluting them.

For this you shall be punished.

To mistress Reese

for helping this demon family.

You shall be punished.

To the phantomhive family

for giving this demon your income even though it is a threat.It's as guilty as working with them.

All of you shall be punished.

and…with this,upon the orders of my Master, I shall start with…

Buniko dissapeared in a flash.

*clank * Buniko's staff and Reese's katana were against each other. Reese was standing in front of scarlet(zuru's mum) protecting her.

Reese: don't think you can step flicker(a high speed movement that demons use) without going pass me.My orders no,my duty as a daughter-in-law will not allow you to take her core.

buniko:impressive.Guess not today than.

A magic circle appeared on the floor and he teleported himself.

Reese turns around and asks if scarlet is alright. scarlet replies that's she's fine.

Jack: Reese, zuru, and Reese's gang.Follow me.

They got up into the study.

__________________________________

Jack: who's that?

zuru:most probably them.

Reese: there's no mistaking it.

Sebastian:the fallen angels.God of purge.

Mich: if buniko wasn't jazz's servant…than the disturbance to the humans by the demons by the order of jazz.Is that really not her too?

lewich: most probably.

Levi: but for what purpose? Let's say jazz was being asked by the fallen angels to create the previous chaos than…why?

lewich: to attract attention. To humans,telling them demons exist.To strike fear and hate to us.

Sebastian: there's something that bugs me.Everything is to coincidental.From toryondo who hated Reese to toryondo's brother to jazz who was my mother's twin sister. It was as if it was expected, they would die or defeated.More importantly, they're all somehow connected to Reese. tsk.