34: spreading fire

levi: how is she...?

charles:poor reese, she has done so many things for others and is this what she deserve? Is god that merciless?

levi:god? I wonder if he even exist.If he does,I wish he will stop all this nonsense.

zuru: can she be saved?

lewich's face darkens, ' She is on the verge of death.I can only extend the time her body is going to turn to dust.'

zuru: is...there no way?

mich: there is a way.But...it is almost impossible.

zuru grabbed onto mich's collar and stared at him with desperateness.He couldn't afford to lose reese now.Not right after so many things and reese was able to be by his side forever. 'whaaat??!!! Tell me!! I will do anything!!!' tears flowed down.He sunk his head and lets go of mich's collar. ' I'm...sorry...'

lewich:an angels's core.Just a little will do.Their core has healing powers.

sebastian:but it is impossible now that the fallen angel are at war with us. Its even more impossible to get an angel to help us.

june: I will spread the news, maybe someone someone will just help. We'll never know !!!

Everyone sunk their heads, they knew there was little hope in that.

zuru:her....maybe she will help.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 mirin is the fallen angel that quitted the fallen angel's group.

 mirin: I have heard the rumours and know why you are here.You want me to split a little of my core.Don't you?

zuru:will you?She...is too precious to me.

mirin: no.I do not want to get involve in this mess.I no longer want to see chaos with me in it.

zuru: so you think by not helping you will not be affected by it?!!

mirin: No, but at least I am not part of it.

zuru:than how about her mother's life??!!!You caused her mother's death!!You...You!!! have to do something about this!!!

mirin: I am sorry.Please leave.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

june: this is bad!!!

zuru: what worse could go wrong now? Reese is dead. There is no worse than that...is there...?probably... not.

june: no, I am serious!!!This is horrible ,terrible!!!

sebastian: its a world war my master zuru.A world war between humans and demons.

zuru: whaaat?!!! I don't care anymore...I should just die along with reese...

'is that what you really what you want?' this was scarlet speaking.She is zuru's mother,she walked through the hall and stands right in front f him.

zuru:mother...

scarlet gave him a tight slap,it caused a mark on his face.A red handprint mark. 'buck up!!!You aren't the only with problems!!Your father is being persuaded to start this world war.He doesn't want to start a war.While demons and relatives are bugging him at the doorsteps,you are just here sitting and moaning how much your life sucks.'

zuru:reese cannot be saved!!!!

scarlet:I know!!! Precisely why you should buck up more!!! Reese is the first person I know who wouldn't want a war.She wants peace.And you claim you love her, do you even know what she wants?

zuru:mother...Reese... tsk I am such an idiot.Sebastian, I want to know what is going on.

sebastian: the humans challenged the demons first.They threatened to wipe out our kind.They say they cannot forgive us for the killings.And naturally the demons on our side cannot forgive a threat or a challenge and our side fired up and want to wipe out them.

mich:I don't understand.I thought that thing already died off the last time.

charles:someone must have fan the dead fire again.

june: its the same this side, originally there was no commotion.Until a gangster boss demon started starting the spark.

levi: question is not who instructed them.Question is, how to stop the effects of the fire.