30:Levi's feelings

levi knocked onto Reese's door.Zuru opened the door,Reese was hugging zuru from the back. Zuru only had an unbuttoned shirt on while Reese was naked.

zuru: levi?

levi:sorry, looks like I'm disturbing.

Reese: not at all.Come in.

zuru:eh…and we were going to have fun…

Reese: later on okay.Levi is like my family. I can't leave him alone.

zuru:eh…so…I'm not important?

Reese: zuru…You know I don't mean that.

Zuru went to Reese's bed and grabbed her blanket. He used the blanket to wrap her naked body.He carasses her face, 'don't get sick my cute one.'  He left the room.

Reese: nii-san!!!!!!!

Sebastian: Reese…I'm right here.Outside your door.You don't have to scream…I could turn deaf.

Reese: oh…hehe…Serve tea.

Sebastian: yes Reese.

Tea was served in a moment.

Sebastian:Reese, you're inappropriately dressed. Please get dressed.

Reese: Oh shut up.It's not like it matters.

so?Why are you looking for me.

levi blushed, 'it's about Charles…'

Reese: oh…and ya?

levi:she confessed.

Reese: and?

levi: I just hugged her.Nothing else. I kinda avoided her this whole morning.

Reese: huh?So you like her or you don't?

levi:I don't know…she's…different…Unlike others, she's not afraid of me at all. Just like you,mich and lewich.

Reese: that's good ain't it?

levi:I don't know…there's something different about her…she look so…fragile…

Reese: that's cos she is.Charles is physically weak.That's why she's not allowed to learn how to fight. She only has one special ability,she can feel the vibrations around her.

levi:I see…

Reese: so what's your answer?

Levi: I don't know…there's something about her that makes me want to protect her.But…I don't know if it's because I like her…

At this moment, zuru walks in and carries Reese in his arms, 'time's up.I can't let you hog my cute one for so long.'

Reese blushed, 'what…cute one…'

Zuru carries her and walks out of the room.

Suddenly he feels a tug on his sleeves. It was charles who was tugging onto his sleeves. With tears rolling down her cheeks, 'it's ok…charles don't demand much…Charles only want to be Levi's. It's ok if levi doesn't like Charles.Levi doesn't have to protect Charles. Charles is happy to be with levi,even if it costs her life. '

levi:Charles…

He hugs Charles, 'I promise to protect you with my own life. I will not let you die.'

__________________________________

zuru:you are naughty. You told Sebastian to make charles wait outside your room didn't you.You wanted her to listen to Levi's conversation.

Reese: hehe…Levi…I don't want him to be alone forever…It's sad.

zuru:you're so kind…

He gives a gentle kiss on her right cheek. 'a reward for my cute and kind one…'